FlashBack Part 2

*Chrissy's Flashback*

I was in the kitchen washing dishes while
T

oya was finna get in the shower. There was a knock on the door. And just my luck Ya-Ya JUST turned ON the water to get IN the shower. Bullshit! Now im stuck with her boyfriend.  I went to open the door and there stood Shaun himself  "umm is Toya here???"  He asked looking confused "ok yea she like literally JUST got in the shower. Its like a 30 minute wait. You can come back " i said bout to close the door but he stuck his foot in the way. "Actually i can wait. Do iknow you by any chance??" He asked tillting his head " we got 4 th & 6th block together.  Im Yaaa i mean im Toya cousin actually." I said finally letting him in the house. " awe well im DeShaun but go by Shaun" he said smiling a bit. " well Shaun im Chrissy you can call me Pebbles " i said laughing at his face expression from my nick name. "Pebbles..huh? Why that??" He asked. " Growing up i always ate em and i reminded my parents of her. The name stuck to me that way" i said remembering the day my parents left me. . We kept talking until i was bored i grabbed my ice cream & spoon and went to my room upstairs.  I had my head phones in eyes closed and was eating away the bad memory.  As i chilled and relaxed a bit i felt someone else's presence "Ya-Ya i told you about coming in with out knocking " i said eyes still closed " oh wrong on its Shaun. " i felt so embarrassed and then again i just told him Toya nickname. Hope she dosent kill me . While Shaun still waited on Tasha it was now 10:30 we kept talking i was really enjoying his company.  We laughed alot. He made his self comfortable in my bed and we looked at the ceiling still talking when he climbed on top of me and kissed me. It felt perfect but I heard Toya door begin to open and i pushed him off me and acted normal i gave him my number and Toya walked in "Hey Bae! Glad you met my FC. Thanks Cousin for keeping him company! Night!!" She said walking with there hands locked. I was so speechless i couldnt stay the tonight..

Hope you Enjoyed this. Chapter was short but two more maybe even three. Two updates in one day is good tho thanks guys ❤