Something Wrong Prt.2

**La'Shay POV**
I could not belive what i just heard, i was told my father was dead, Me and Precious was always told "Your Father Died" this cant be him calling me.. FROM JAIL! I was so confused.
"Bae" my Husband called
"La'Shay?"
"Baby?"
"Whats wrong!?"
"Talk!"
I was in so much shock everything became dark.
*
*
*
*
(2 hours later)
I woke up in a all white room hooked up too a punch of shit.
"Robby why am in the hospital? "
"Cause after you answered yo phone you stoped talking and passed out. What happen on the phone?"
(Doctor Enters)
"Hello Mrs.Vickers! Glad you are awake. Now there are a few things i have to tell you. Okay for starters your stress level is WAY TOO HIGH! Thats not good for you... or your bady.. "
"Um excuse me but what baby are you referring too my husband has nothing to do with my stress."
"No No Ma'am, you are 3months pregnant. You havent been drinking have you?"
"No i haven't, but how am i 3 months pregnant? "
"Well ma'am i am not in your sex life so maybe you and your husband should talk, but theres more. You are aware that your father is alive. When you came in you were yellling youe father is dead. Your father is well alive but is in jail he as been in jail for about 18 years. "
All this shit she was telling me was making me stressed the stress monitor was beating fast indicating my stress level increasing.
"Baby stop stressing, its not good for our baby" My Husband said
I tried to breath and take all this shit in. My fucking mother lied to me! How am i going to tell my sister our father is alive!? If he has been locked up for 18 years were the fuck was he my first four years of life!? Momma gotta ALOT of explaining to do!! I was deep in though didnt even notice the nurse leave the room, Robby just had his head in his hands . This is stressful and to add to my plate i was called in to a case at work, i have to be in court Monday @ 8:30 a.m.
I hope Precious takes this easy. I hate to be the one to break it to her.
*
*
*
*
*
*
(Next Day, Sunday)
After the hospital let me go, Robby came in got me we was in the car when i called my sister
*Phone Call*
Me: Hello
BabySis: Yeah Wssp?
Me: Wyd?
BabySis:Nothing Chillin Wtw?
Me: I gotta tell you some stuff. Hows lunch sound?
BabySis: you know last time you had to tell me something you aint wanna tell me.
Me: yeah iknow but this time i gotta tell you.
BabySis: yeah iguess, when, and where?
Me: tomorrow 12:30 @ Max&Erma's.
BabySis: iight ill be there.
Me: kk, love you lil hoe
BabySis: love you too Trick Bye
*end call*
*
*
*
(20 minutes later)
We pulled up at the house. After we got in the house i went straight to the room, i need to listen to the doctor and relax, i ran me a bubble bath and layed out my bra and under wear with a big tshirt and fuzy socks, i grabbed my ponytail holder and but my long hair up and got in the tub listen to some 90's music, i must say i was really relaxing .
*
*
*
*
*
*
**Robby POV**
After hearing all this, i was so confused, i never met her father and i was always around growining up this is carzy, and now we have a baby on the way!? I mean its not like we cant handle it we got the space, the money, and we got family. While La'Shay was in the tub relaxing i was in my office somking, i needed this. Yall dont knoe how i make my money, well growning up i was in the streets, but i was also playing Football so i left the streets alone garduated highschool on time with a scholarship so i went to college to play but i got a degree in business, basically im a business man. I buy buildings and then sell them. Just cause we have big money coming in the house dont mean we just spen it, we spend some and then put some away.
While i was in my office somking mt phone rang. It was my momma
*Phone Call*
Me: Hey Momma
Momma: Boy Why You Aint Came To see me and yo lil borther and sister!?
Me: Oh My God momma dont start.
Momma: boy im just saying, and i miss my daughter. Now when yall goin give me a grandbaby?
Me: momma i gotta go, love you bye!
*End call*
Im not ready to tell her, i just cant yet......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**Precious POV**
Im still a little mad at La'Shay like you are my sister you could have told me he possible has a baby on the way. Like omg that made me so mad, iknow what yall thinking, and im Not That stuck up, i just... idk. Ugh maybe yall right. Anyways i was getting ready to go on a date with James. He wants to take me to dinner, we have been dating, but he wants to keep it lowkey, i decided to o with a all white strapless tight fitted dress, my Peach blazer and peach heels, my jewelry was peach and gold and my hair was down my back. I p t on a little eye shadow and some gloss. I was ready, i grabbed my white clutch and phone, James text me telling me he was outside,
"T im gone! Ill be home later!" I yelled
"Okay! Be safe and have fun!" She yelled
I walked out the house and locked the door
"Hey James!"
"Hey, you look nice this evening "
" awnn thanks, you look good too."
We got in the car and when we stopped at a gate
"Umm James, where are we?"
" iwant you too meet my parents"
"What!? No im not ready!"
"To bad we here already"
We got out the car, and walked in the house was so beautiful.
"Hey Sweetie" im guessing thats hiss mother.
"Oh..well...James who is you friend...?"
"Mom this is my Friend Precious. Precious this is my mother Kathy."
"Hi Mrs.Kathy, its nice to meet you.
"Hello, but i cant say the same about you, excuse me James come to the kitchen."
What the hell this lady mean she "cant say the same about me!?" Stupid lady.
"Momma why is it a black girl in the living room!?" Im guessing his sister asked
"Its okay dont worry" his momma said. Then there was a knock at the door
"Omg Amber! Hi sweetie!"
Now who the hell is Amber!?
"Umm, James, ithink i should leave, can you take me home?"
"Oh i forgot you was here, This is Ashley James' GIRLFRIEND " his momma said.
Girlfriend!? What the hell!! Oh yeah gotta go!
" Sorry Precious My momma dont like black girls, and i cant take you home you gotta walk. " This Bitch Nigga Said,
"Look Do you see what i have on!? Im not walking no fucking where! But its cool, casue i aint like yo white stuck up ass jo way!!" I yelled storming out, i went outside, cared his shit and called Tina.
**Phone Call**
Me: T!?
LIFELINE: yes Ma'am?
Me : aye come get me!
LifeLine: iight where!?
Me: imma text you
**End Call**
I was soo mad like uggh! I text her the adress and she pulled up 10 minutes later.
*
*
*
*
*
(20 minutes )
we was at home on the couch chilling,
"Now Precious why did you make me come get you?" I knew she was goin ask.
"Causw iont fuck with James nomore. I cant do white boys ✋ they mommas, and everybody else ✋"
"Girl let me guess she off the chain!?"
" omg Yes Bitch like she dont wanhim daiting black bitches !"
We was just laughing at the whole situation then the door bell rang.
*
*
*
Sorry to end the chapter like this, but its ling iguess.
**
*
*
*
Good?
*
*
*
Drama!
*
**
*
*
More to Come!