Fucked Up.

**LeToya POV**

Hi Hoes! Im DeShaun Ex, Yess I beat that bitch Precious ass! Why you ask!? Cause That hoe need to LEAVE MY MAN ALONE! Like BITCH he DONT want you UGLY ASS Damn!.

Thats my baby, but ots okay imma get my man back, its all apart of my plan. She goin fall in love imma kill her then he goin need a "shoulder to cry on" its goin be me he calling for, yall just watch....

Me and my girls Jazzy, The Twins Tisha&Tasha, and my white girl Maddie. We was all in Classy Boutique (made up). We was looking around when Tisha spotted Precious and Tina. Of course us being petty we walked past them and laughed and of Course Precious gotta make a scene "Bitch What The Fick Is Funny!?" Sje asked getting all in my face. "Bitch you. Thays wjats funny, YOU" i said laughing her face. "Hoe you got me FUCKED UP! Keep testing me TRICK imma FUCK YOU UP! Imma have yo ugly dirty ass 6fucking feet under STUPID BITCH!" She yelled causing attention

"LeToya you better watch yo back, and Tisha stay the fuck away from MY MAN" Tina said grabbing Precious and walking away.  Them bitches think im scared!? FUCK NO, LETOYA LINDA ANDERSON  is NOT scared of THEM HOES fuck yall!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

**Precious POV**

UGHHHH!   Thay hoe got me FUCKED UP! REAL TALK ilnow whoi she THINK she dealin  with, cause it DAMN SURE aint PRECIOUS MONROE FULTON. Me and Tina was Walking atound the mall when my phone rung...

**phone convo**

Me: Hello?

Baby DS ❤: Hey Ma, wyd?

Me: Nothing walking around the mall, wby?

Baby DS ❤: Shit bored riding around, we finna meet yall at the mall tho, k?

Me: yeah thats fin, meet us in the food court.

Baby DS ❤: IIGHT, we be there in like 30 minutes.

Me: kk, see you then

**end convo**

Me and My Bit kept walking around 5 minutes of being in Wet Seal we went to the food court and got Panda Express. We was eating and laughing, about  20 minutes while we was eating two dudes walked up to us, but before tje could speak Quan & Shaun walked to tohe table and sat down. Shaun said "Do yall nighas need something? " Them niggas shock they heads no and walked off healla quick. I was reaching in my purse for my EOS when i looked back Shaun hungry ass ate the rest of my food. "Well i still need a new bikini. Shaun you coming with me, or watch them make out?" I asked "Man Im coming with you iont wanna watch this shit caise i aint getting none!" He said looking at me pouting . I laughed and walked off feeling Shaun dumb ass burn a hole in my ass. "DeShaun Bring Yo Ugly Ass On!" I yelled stoping by the trash can "Man P! Aint nobody ugly over here but RaQuan black ass!" Shaun yelled walking towards me. "Shaun you better leave my Baby alone and worry about when you goin STOP BITCHING AND CUFF PRECIOUS! " Tina yelled.

Everybody was hella quiet i was blushing hella hard, me and Shaun just walked off.

*

*