16

I mentally pat myself on the back when Toby rips open my top to reveal the black lace, and when he pulls down my shorts and tosses them aside, I chew down on my lip, watching his eyes travel the length of my body.

With parted lips and a hooded gaze, Toby leans forward, hovering above me, tongue running along his bottom lip. I watch his mouth, aching for him to kiss me again. "You have no idea how badly I want you, Doctor."

My breathing hitches and I feel myself heating up, the hairs rising on my arms from his intense eye contact. I gulp, moving my hips up to create some contact, his hard cock rubbing right where I want him. "Then have me," I say, desperate, pushing my hands up the sides of his face until my fingers push into his hair, making his eyes close momentarily.

With fervour, Toby crashes his lips against mine and drops his weight on me, gripping my hair with one hand, taking my breath away as his tongue pushes past my lips and moves against mine, both groaning into each other's mouths.

"You're mine, Doctor," he growls, nipping my bottom lip with his teeth, making me gasp when his hand cups my soaking sex. "This." He applies a little pressure and my eyes flutter closed with the sensation. "This is mine, no one else gets to touch you." I nod, my eyes roll as he pushes the material aside and shoves a finger inside of me, making me clench instantly. "Words, Aria."

"Yours," I whisper, my mouth falling open as he pushes another finger deep inside me, curling his fingers and slowly retracting, before vigorously pushing into me again. My hands drop from his hair and I grab my own, strangled moans stuck in my throat. "Jesus."

"It also means that I decide when you cum," he rasps, pulling away from me completely. I whimper, my eyebrows knitting together, confused. He sits back on his heels, a smirk on his lips. "Let's watch a movie."

"You know, you're really living up to the whiplash nickname."

___________

"So, when Ted killed all those women, he felt nothing? What a fucking monster. I have no idea what goes through people's minds with this shit. It's unsettling."

Toby chuckles behind me, sitting up against the headboard, my back to his chest. "I find it fascinating."

I screw my face up and jerk my head back at him in confusion. "Fascinating? He's a cold-blooded killer with serious mental issues."

He pauses for a moment, blinking twice. "Do you think he deserves the death penalty? Scientifically, his brain is wired differently."

"Yes! He's a killer," I laugh, turning my body to face toward him. "Are we watching the same thing?"

Toby confuses me more than anything, from abruptly stopping going at it earlier, to telling me he could have a drink after saying countless times he can't, and especially now, frowning at my words. He's so strange, but for some reason it makes me want him more. I have my own little weirdo, staring at me, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Do you not think the same?" I ask, biting down on his thumb teasingly when it slides across my lips.

He shifts, placing his two hands on my shoulders and eases me back until I'm flat on the bed. "I think anyone can be redeemed," he begins, pressing a kiss to my inner thigh, looking up at me through his dark lashes, I feel the swirls of frustration already building in my spine. "One act shouldn't define someone's character."

My legs shake and he pins them down at my knees, spreading them wide, a moan leaves my mouth and he presses another hot kiss higher, still keeping eye contact with me. "But," I whimper, my head falling back.