9

Staring at his message to open the door, I tighten the towel around my naked body, checking the mirror one last time before walking to the door, taking a few deep breaths, and opening it.

Toby's wearing nothing but grey cotton shorts and is on me within a second. Both hands cup my cheeks with his lips pressed against mine, completely consuming me as he kicks the door closed behind him and walks me back. "Are you sure about this?" he asks against my mouth, biting down on my bottom lip until I feel a nip. I nod enthusiastically and open my mouth for him, our tongue moving hungrily, tilting our heads to deepen the passionate kiss.

Toby, keeping his lips attached to mine, hauls me up from the back of my thighs and my towel drops to the ground, completely exposing me to my assistant. He locks my legs around his waist and sits me down on the side unit, letting his hands roam my whole body, rolling my erect nipples between his fingers, igniting a fire inside of me. He presses against me in desperation while our tongues attack each other.

I feel his cock straining against his shorts, so I hook my fingers into his waistband, pulling it down, freeing his impressive length that has my eyes widening. "What's wrong?" Toby asks, nudging my cheek with his nose. I shake my head at him and grip him in my palm, watching his eyes flutter closed, leaning his forehead against mine as I slowly work both of my hands up and down his shaft, curving my wrist when I reach his swollen head.

I don't flinch as one of his hands move from my hip, pressing up between my breasts, and curls around my throat, holding me in place as I continue my movements on him. "I want you," he rasps in my ear, hot bursts of breath fanning against my neck as his fingers tighten ever so slightly. "And I know you want me, too."

Well, no shit. I don't go around wanking people off for the sake of it. "Want is a strong word." 

He releases my neck, both hands grabbing at my inner thighs as he opens my legs wide, his fingertips digging into my heated skin as I whimper. "Hmm, is it? Do you want me to touch you?"

God. "Yes." I bite down on my lip, nodding. "But you can't tell anyone."

I've done this fuck buddy thing more than enough times to know that if I start to create any type of feelings, I can cut it off before it's too late. It usually works... usually.

I only have around four weeks left here, I can have my fun with Toby then part ways easily. He's hot, hung, and a great kisser.

But this will only work if this stays between us.

"Deal," he replies with a grunt as I keep up my hand movements on his cock. He runs his palms up to the apex of my thighs and presses both thumbs against my core with his fingertips gripping my hips. The pleasuring sensation of just his touch causes my eyes to roll, my spine tensing. He hums, bringing one of his thumbs to his mouth and circling his lips on it before kissing me once again. 

I like the sounds he's making while I wank him, groaning against my ear. I'm guessing by the size of him, I'm in for a hell of a ride too. I could think of worse ways to spend the rest of my time here.

As his head falls on my shoulder, his hands grip the table beneath us, and heavily pants, I speed up. "Does that feel good?" I smirk against his temple, feeling him nod, his knuckles white as he tries to control himself.

Pulling back, his dark stare burning into me, he lifts me up and walks until we reach the bed. He drops me on my back and doesn't wait around to hover above me. The muscle between his legs weighs heavily against my navel, dangerously close to my throbbing core. "You're on the pill, right?"

Tilting my head at him, confused as to how he knows that, I half-smile. "Yeah."

"Good," he responds, pressing his raw lips to my neck, my mouth dropping open from the sensation hitting my heated centre. I moan as he kisses my skin, biting, sucking, before he drags his tongue up my throat, shoving against my own. "Your so fucking intoxicating," he tells me as he pulls back. "I'm never going to get enough of you."