19. EX BOYFRIEND

Hello, lovely creatures! I missed updating for you guys so here's a chapter for everyone.

I made a mistake yesterday and that is uploading the chapters in a not chronological way. The chapters 17-19 were uploaded again. Please, mention in the comments my mistakes or your concerns about the story.

Thank you for understanding. I hope you are well and safe. Take care, everyone!

~

Author's

"Took him long enough to take an action." Bora's comment surprised Cheonsa. "He cares for you, Lee Cheonsa! Why don't you know that?"

"Don't you think I don't?" She silences her. "He just doesn't want to admit it and he makes me want to hate him."

"But he kissed you!" Bora yells then the door snaps open as it reveals Lucas, surprising the two ladies.

"Shall we start with our discussion?" The guy asked and they agreed.

~

"Make him jealous."

"Is that a sincere suggestion, Wooyoung?"

"I think that is the most effective way, Cheonsa." Yunho says while munching on the donuts.

"But how? He disappeared since last week and doesn't even show up to me at night to scold me about my behavior."

"I have suggestions but I'm not sure if you like it," Yeosang steps up.

"As long as I will not have sex with anyone, I'm fine."

He whispers leans to her ear and says what he has to say. "I can't do that!"

~

"Cheonsa, do you want to grab dinner? I know an Italian restaurant nearby." Lucas says after Bora disappears in the discussion room.

"Uh, sure." Cheonsa puts up her forced smile then they grab their things.

Lucas drives her car to the restaurant. "I can use a taxi when I drop you at your place." She agrees and sighs silently as she goes on with her plan that Yeosang suggested.

"Go on a date with someone, for example, your ex boyfriend, Lucas." He giver her a sly smile.

As they were having a relaxed conversation inside the restaurant. San observes them from outside with an aching heart.

"Do you remember when I helped you sneaked out of your dorm? That was so scary because we thought we're going to get caught," Cheonsa comments.

She slept in a man's dorm?

"Yeah but I got you out anyways," Lucas says proudly.

Cheonsa laughs, "you were so scared when we watched a horror movie. You screamed like a girl back then."

"Hey but the movie is really scary. How can you watch that?" Lucas pouts, making the lady chuckle as they reminisce their happy moments.

"Hey," he called her when it became quiet, "do you still have nightmares?"

"I can manage now," she says with a forced smile.

"You can call me whenever you can't sleep, okay?" Cheonsa just replied with a nod before they continued eating.

You're too precious, Lee Cheonsa. I can't let them hurt you like what they did before. You're my weakness, my angel. If I make any commitments with you, they will use you against me.