10. MR. PARK

So I promised that I will update 2-3 chapters. Not sure if I will update the next chapter though.

~

San's

"Mr. Park, I want to introduce you to ATEEZ. These are the boys who gave me a hard time with the last photo shoot but you told me to be friends with them, right? So here they are, they brought food and I've been having meals with them."

I heard Cheonsa whisper to the old guy in a coma while the rest of us are preparing the foods. I saw Yunho let out a smile as he was listening to her, too.

"Please, wake up. No one prepares breakfast for me anymore. Is this your way of telling me to learn how to cook? If it is, it's not going to work. You taught me to cook in the past and it's not edible so please wake up." She continued to talk to him even though she receives no response.

All of us looked at each other. Yeosang suddenly went to the opposite side of the bed, "how long did the doctor say until he wakes up?"

"They don't know. They told me he is having a 50-50 chance of living because of his heart but I'm willing to spend all my money for him." Such an angel, but my angel only.

San, she's not a thing.

I turned to Yeosang who whispered in my head.

I know.

He released a small smile as he was staring at the unconscious man.

"Let's eat dinner," he invited her then all of us took a seat to eat. It's obvious the foods are for Cheonsa but Yunho and Wooyoung were hungry too.

"Guys, I can't finish all of these. I'm too full," she told us but we just looked at her, still not touching the food.

"Yeosang, want some chicken?," she pushed the box of chicken to Yeosang. Yeosang held his breath and released a sigh as he took a piece.

"Mingi, say ah," she turned to her side and raised a piece of chicken. Mingi immediately took a bite.

"Hey, Mingi if you want to eat, then eat. There's a lot of food; you're just waiting for Cheonsa to feed you," Yeosang said while chewing on his chicken which made us laugh. Then he turned to me, "you too, San. Help us finish the food or do you want Cheonsa to feed you too?"

The guys laughed harder but I saw her turning pink. I chuckled and called her, "feed me." I teased and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you can eat on your own," she stutters. I opened my mouth to her, "feed me, ah."

The look on her face is cute; I want to bite her.

"Cheonsa-yah, feed him already; he won't stop until he gets what he wants." Wooyoung told her.

She cleared her throat and got me a tteokbokki. I happily took it as I stared at her with a smile.

~

Cheonsa and I are sitting side by side in front of Mr. Park while the other boys offered to clean up. None of us were talking but Yeosang and I kept having secret conversations.

You should take her away now.

You said it yourself your vision is not accurate.

Wooyoung told me someone came in here today besides us.

What do you mean someone came?

If I will connect my vision to what he saw, there's a possibility Mr. Park will die. He told me someone came in here and tried to remove all the functioning machines but a nurse came in and I can see him dead in a few moments.