11. UNCLE

Cheonsa's 

The sunlight shining through the windows and the birds chirping wakes me up. When I was done washing myself, I went out of the room to see San and Wooyoung cooking in the kitchen.

"What's all this?" I asked them and they turned their bodies to me.

"Good morning Angel," San greeted me enthusiastically. I stopped in my tracks and gave him a confused look as Wooyoung chuckles.

"G-good morning," I stutter.

"Cheonsa-yah, can you help us set the table? We're almost done here." I nodded to Wooyoung and immediately grabbed the utensils.

Wooyoung set the pan on the table and San immediately scooped the kimchi fried rice and egg to my bowl. "Taste it first," San said. I took a spoonful and my face immediately lightens up. I gave them a wide smile and a thumbs up, "it's delicious."

With that, they also scooped rice for themselves. The three of us cleaned the kitchen after our meal. I walked back to my room to change my clothes to visit Mr. Park.

"Noona, Mr. Park left something in your study room."

Without doubting Chunghee's voice, I opened the door connecting my bedroom and study room. I saw him standing beside my bookshelves. I tear up again when I saw him.

"It's here." He pointed a book before turning to me again. "Noona, be strong. I'm not there anymore to be with you but I'll guide you when you're lost. I'll trust the hyungs who have been with you."

"Chunghee-ah, I'm sorry I broke my promise."

He releases a timid smile, "don't worry about that noona, though I hate you for breaking it." I managed to release a chuckle. "Don't trust anyone but the hyungs and the people who are in the contacts." I look give him a confused look. "You'll know about it soon," he says then he flashes a smile as he waves at me and fades away.

I eyed the book he pointed a while ago. I sit on the couch after taking it to read the contents. I widen me eyes when I saw Mr. Park's handwriting.

~

An hour has passed since I've been reading his diary. I can't stop the tears that have been flowing every time I gain new information. A paper clip is inserted at the last page that contains a list of names and numbers and a white envelope that contains my name. I opened it within the second I found it.

Young Miss,

If you're reading this then I must have died and you already know your true identity. I'm sorry I kept it for so long. I just don't know how to tell you without you hating your parents more. Chunghee knows about it too but he was unfortunate. He wants to tell you about it the moment he knew but I stopped him. He took revenge for you.

Your family is evil, very evil. You're not evil, dear; I want justice for you and your family. I just can't stay still and hear people talking behind your back. You don't deserve that treatment. You need to find who is the real murderer of your family. You must reveal him or her to clear your name. This will be my last wish, dear. Find them and reveal the truth.

You can find everything I know in this notebook. Contact your friend first; Choi Bora is a natural in her field and she's doing everything she can to help you. She knows everything I know. Don't trust everyone in the family.

I can trust the boys whom you spent dinner with because I was there the whole time, especially that boy. Is San his name? You cried like a baby and I was worried but it disappeared when he took care of you; that's why I trust him.