16. PETTY FIGHT

Author's

"Why do you look so glum?"

Cheonsa turned her head to see Wooyoung who just entered her study room. Wooyoung sat on the couch after grabbing a book on the bookshelf.

"Did something happen? San is sulking with his stuff toy again and you locked yourself in here since you got home."

Cheonsa sighed, "just a petty fight." She raised her eyebrow when she heard a chuckle. "What's wrong?"

"Will you sit here with me?"

She stood up and sat on the couch in front of him. Wooyoung smirked and transferred to her side. Cheonsa got nervous with the close proximity between them. She didn't know what to do.

"San," he whispered to her ear, "is listening to us."

"What do you mean?"

Wooyoung smirks while pointing at the door, "see for yourself" .

Cheonsa glanced at the door before turning her head again to Wooyoung. She sighed then she stood up to open the door. She gasped.

"What are you doing here?"

"This is my house," she answered him with a tone.

San gave her a cold look, "I'm not talking to you."

Cheonsa glared at him then stepped aside as San entered the room to drag Wooyoung outside the house. She looked at them through the window but she couldn't hear them.

"Cheonsa," Yeosang called, "Seonghwa hyung is done preparing the food, are you ready to go?" She nodded and grabbed her things she needed for her stay in the hospital.

~

"He looks different."

"You think so too," Cheonsa told him.

Both of them turned to the door that just opened. The nurse greeted them before checking on Mr. Park's condition. She furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing the unexpected visitor. What is he doing here?

"I thought the detective is busy."

Cheonsa glared at him, "yes, he was. He's done with his work that's why he's here."

"Cheonsa," Lucas called her, "I'm actually on break so I decided a quick visit to you and Mr. Park."

"Oh, okay. I'll take you outside." With that, both of them left the room and Cheonsa led him outside the hospital. "I'm really sorry about his behavior. He's been rude to anyone."

"It's okay," Lucas chuckled. "Cheonsa, I'm really serious about what I said last time. If possible, I will court you."

Both of them know she can't give him an answer yet. Lucas assured her, "don't worry. I'm not rushing you. I just want you to know about what I really feel." He gave her a smile, "Can I call you later?"

Cheonsa nodded and waved him a goodbye before going back to the room.

"Why didn't you reply to my text last night?"

"I fell asleep. I just saw it this morning."

"But you should've called me," he pouted again.

"Am I obliged to reply to you?"

"Yes!"

"Stop yelling Choi San."

He kept quiet and didn't talk again while sulking on the couch. Cheonsa sighed before changing her clothes in the bathroom.