3. PHOTOSHOOT

Hello, everyone! It's been a while and it's my birthday today so I want to give my lovely readers a small gift.

Happy reading!

~

Cheonsa's

Ms. Lee, the boys are already in the studio.

My employee texted me while I am waiting for them to arrive in the building.

Okay, just tell the others to continue with their work when they see me.

I replied back then I looked at myself again for the last time.

"Are you going to do this again?" I turn around and saw Mr. Park holding out a cute glasses. I gave him a smile and took the glasses to wear it.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him

"You look like a high school girl, dear." I pouted.

"Is that a compliment or what? Do I look different now? Will they notice me?" Mr. Park chuckled, "no, they won't notice you." My pout turned into a smile and jogged to the door, "I'll text you when I'm done."

~

I don't know why I am so nervous; it's not like it is my first time doing this. I entered the studio and started acting. My employees are used to this whenever I didn't meet my clients during the meeting before the photoshoot but the new employees were shocked whenever they see me out of my formal attire. I heard the enthusiastic voices from group of boys.

"8 makes 1 team, hi we are ATEEZ. Please take care of us."

I approached Ms. Park, the person in charge today.

"Ms. Lee, you're here," she whispered.

"Yes, what can I help?" I asked and she smiled then pulled a rack of clothes.

"These clothes are for the boys. They have nametags already so you'll just need to give it to them," she said and I nodded. "Come miss, I'll introduce you to them," she led the way while I followed and pulled the rack with me.

We entered the dressing room in the studio and some of the boys are already doing their make-up while the others are either sleeping or doing their own thing.

"Boys, this is Cheonsa, she will take care of you with your outfits," Ms. Park introduced me to them.

They are kind enough to greet me as a team. They greeted me with the same enthusiasm a while ago. I was eyeing them one by one when my eyes stopped to a certain person and he was already smirking at me.

Choi San.

"Cheonsa-yah, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and San are already done with their make-up, you can help them with their clothes now," their stylists said. I nodded and looked at them, "this way." I led them to another room and gave them their clothes.