17. HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS

It's been long since I updated so here's a gift for you. Also, congratulations to our boys for their continuous wins! CONGRATULATIONS ATEEZ! CONGRATULATIONS ATINY!

~

Cheonsa's

I'm now preparing for Bora's party. She's kind enough to invite San and asked him to be my date. I can still remember how she insisted to bring him.

~

"Are you teasing me right now? I don't have a boyfriend to bring a date to your party."

"San can come too, as your date." She looked at San who was casually seating in my office's couch.

"Is it really necessary? You were fine that I come alone to your previous birthdays."

"Yes, it is." She said then she turned to San, "you will come, right? I don't take no as an answer."

He smirked then turned to me before returning his look at her, "how could I resist if the celebrant wishes me to be there?"

"Perfect! I'll see you two together at Saturday 8PM. Cheonsa knows the address." She said before grabbing her things and walks to the door. "I expect you to dress sexily," she says while pointing at me before closing the door.

~

I sigh heavily as I stare at myself through the mirror. My ringing phone brings me out of my reverie.

"Are you done? I'm already here."

I gasp as I hurriedly grab my purse and her gift, "yes, I'm done. I'm coming down." I ran to the stairs but almost tripped with my heels, "shit."

I saw him leaning on the car while going on with his phone, waiting for me.

It is a coincidence, right?

He's wearing a dark purple dress shirt tucked in his black skinny jeans while I wore a sleeveless dark purple dress that hugs my whole body and stops at mid thigh.

"Are you okay? I never thought a good girl like you can curse," he greeted me with his smirk.

"I'm fine," I answered him. We checked out each other and San's cough brought us out of our reverie.

"Shall we go?" He asks me and I nod. He opens the door for me and closes it as I got in.

"You brought her a gift?" I asked him when I saw a champagne tied in a ribbon.

"Yeah, I didn't know what she likes."

"I could just put your name on my gift," I told him.

I saw him smirk while staring at the road, "are you implying that we bought her a gift together?" I nod. He chuckles and exchanges glances between me and the road, "only couples do that. Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"What?" I stare at him in disbelief, "I'm saying that you didn't have to give her a gift."

"Oh, is my baby jealous now? Don't worry, babe, I'll shower you with gifts." He says as he pinches my cheek.

I remove his hand from me. "You must be out of your mind, Choi San," I said and I heard his heavenly chuckle.

The car ride went silent until I hear my phone ringing again.

"Lucas?" I saw in my peripheral vision that San turned to me.

"Hi, I just want to ask if you're coming to Bora's birthday."