9. 99-LINE

Hello, everyone! I know it's too early to say thank you but I will do it anyway hehe. Thank you for the votes and to everyone reading this!

I may or may not be updating for the next couple of days because we have problems with the internet connection so I'll leave 2 or 3 chapters today as an apology.

Happy reading!

~

Cheonsa's

It's been 2 days since the accident. It's a Monday and as much as I want to take a rest on my bed, I couldn't. With a sigh, I stood up and did my morning routine minus the part wherein I will see Mr. Park in the kitchen. I skipped breakfast because of it and went to the company earlier than usual.

Hi, Cheonsa, this is Yunho. I just want to ask if you want to have breakfast with the boys, if you're awake already of course. Send me a message when you get this. Bye bye!

I can't help but feel overwhelmed with my connections to the boys. Mr. Park told me to try to hang out with them because they are kind. I know they are devils like San and evilness is what perfectly describes them but I just think I have a deep connection with them.

With a sigh, I replied a 'good morning, where do we meet?'

I haven't even brought down my phone yet but I already received a message from him.

At the breakfast restaurant near your office. See you in a while. :)

I went to unnie's office and she isn't here yet. Without further ado, I grabbed my purse and phone then went to our meeting place.

I already spotted them since we're the only customers around. I sat beside Yunho and Mingi while San is in front of me.

"Did you rest well?" Wooyoung asked me who is beside San. I nodded at him and he gave me a smile, "that's a relief then," he whispered.

"Cheonsa-ah, what do you want to eat?" Seonghwa oppa asked me as he gave me the menu.

"Oppa, I'll get hot cocoa and a muffin." All of them turned to me which confused me, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Did you just call Seonghwa hyung your oppa?" Mingi asked me. I nodded, "is it okay? I mean it's because I was born in 1999."

"Really?" I turned to San and nodded.

"Aish," Wooyoung ruffled his hair, "I was hoping you would call me oppa," he muttered and I smirked.

"Then I should call you noona?" I said 'yes' to Jongho.

"Yeah, we're 99 liners!" Yunho cheered as he hugged me tight which made me chuckle.

"Go easy on her," Hongjoong oppa scolded him but he just ignored him then he let go of me and ruffled my hair.

"Yunho, my hair," I said while arranging my hair.

"Cheonsa-yah, are you okay?" Seonghwa oppa asked me. I gave him a nod, "I was just surprised but it's okay."

"By the way, Cheonsa, you're wearing a formal attire today compared the last time we saw you," Wooyoung told me.

I nodded, "is there an important event today?" Hongjoong oppa asked me, "this is my everyday attire. I was just pretending when we first met," I told them then all of them exclaimed except for San which made us chuckle.

"You were pretending?" I nodded.

"I was pretending to be an employee but I actually am the CEO of the company."