5. DRUNK

San's

We kept our position while I was caressing her hair until I hear her calming down. When I pulled away to look at her, she's already sleeping but her mouth reeks of alcohol. I thought she doesn't drink.

Oh shit, we exchanged cups. She drank my soju in one gulp. That's why it tastes bland when I took a drink because it's water. How could she be so careless?

I had no choice but to fly to her room. I don't want her butler to know that she is drunk and he probably doesn't know me.

I laid her down on her bed and observed her features. She is beautiful like an angel. Her name suits her so well. What if she is an actual angel after her death? Then her lifetime would be my only chance to see her?

"Is she okay?" I turned to the window to see Wooyong standing. I nodded, "she's fine."

Wooyoung also nodded as he stepped further into the room.

"How about her cousin?" I asked.

"We took her home and changed her memories." I widened my eyes at his response.

"What? What did you? How could you be so careless?"

"She knows it was Cheonsa who brought her home." I sighed in relief.

Wooyoung sat on the opposite side of her bed. "Do you really think she can help you finish your last mission?"

I nodded, "she needs it. Did you see what she did when her cousin bad-mouthed her?" Wooyoung agreed by nodding his head.

He smirked all of a sudden. "Her soul is so pure and you're trying to soil it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what are you trying to say?"

"She is born with no sin therefore she is white as a blank paper but you came into her life and colored it with your dark colors. Her kind and pure soul would surely forgive you. Do you think you won't regret it?" He told me.

"No, I won't regret it. If you would look at it in a different way, she'll benefit from it because only then she would realize how people would use and hurt her."

"Aw, is our Sannie getting soft-hearted for his angel," he teased and chuckled. "Don't forget that we are immortals who watch over people. We must not have feelings; getting our feelings involve would cost us a lot."

"You think I would forget?" I asked him with a smirk. I looked at her sleeping figure, "don't worry. I'll just use her for my last mission."

Wooyoung stood up and stretched his body. "can't we use her together?"He asked while looking at her, "I'm trying to stop myself from holding her milky skin and put marks on her."

"No, you won't. Look for other girls that would be willing to. She's different from all the girls I had a deal with." I heard Wooyoung laughed.

"Someone's concerned," he said. He looked at me seriously after he stopped in front of the window, "don't forget my warning about our feelings."

"I'm not dumb to fall for a human again, Wooyoung," I told him then he shrugged his shoulders and disappeared.

I heard shuffling then she opened her eyes. "Is Ara unnie okay?" I mentally face-palm myself upon hearing her. How the hell can she care for others when she needs to take care of herself first?

"Yes, the others took care of her but she knows you're the one who took her home." She nodded then she stand up with a smile.

"Sannie," she called. I looked at her with my eyebrows creased. She is already facing me with her back and she gathered her hair on one side to her front. "Please remove my dress," she requested in a cute tone.