14. BOYS

Cheonsa's

I can feel someone playing with my hair. Even though it's waking me up, I sigh in contentment as it continues. I furrow my eyebrows when I heard a manly chuckle; it's so familiar that I'm not mistaken. I widen my eyes to see him and my head resting on his shoulder with a blanket covering me. How did I get into this position?

"Good morning." He chuckles even more to my confusion.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after covering my mouth with a hand.  He pointed behind me and I saw the guys smiling widely at me.

Wooyoung greeted me with a bone crushing hug as we fell onto San. "Why didn't you call us for a week," he asks as San and I release a yelp of pain.

"Jung Wooyoung, you're too heavy," San groans. Wooyoung laughs then he stood up. I send him a glare.

"Aren't you going to get up?" he asks me. I noticed I'm now sitting on San's lap. Wooyoung laughs again along with the others then I immediately stand up and ran to the bathroom.

I washed my morning face and brushed my teeth. When I got out, I saw them preparing food on the table.

"Cheonsa, help me buy drinks." I nodded and we walked outside the room.

"I thought I told you guys to rest and I'll call you when something happens," I started.

He nodded, "you did but they're very worried about you so they insisted to come and bring food. We're on hiatus for 3 months so we really don't have anything to do."

"Should I prepare myself for surprise visits then?" San nodded and we chuckle. "I miss the them, too."

"Come to think of it," he says then he looks at me seriously, "why did you not call us for a week?"

"Because nothing happened?" I said, unsure about my answer but he didn't look away. "Nothing really happened," I insisted.

"But Yeosang told me he had a vision of you. You're screaming and afraid especially at night," he says.

"I wake up during midnight because of my dreams." I replied honestly. "About what," he asks. "It's about my family. I think they get worse everyday." I tell him but gave him a small smile when he looks at me with worry, "don't worry, I'm fine. It doesn't harm me."

He looks away from me with a hard look, "I told you to call me if anything happens, right?"

I nod, "yes and nothing happened." I reply but he insists. "San, they're just dreams. They can't harm me in any way."

"But you should've called me when you can't sleep. You're alone and afraid!"

I scoff and run my hand through my hair. I really don't get him! Why does he care if I can't sleep? It's not like he's affected with my sleeping schedule.

"It's none of your concern if I can't sleep."

"It is because I care!"

"Why do you care? You're just a demon who came to my room one night. You're no one."

Silence.

 I suddenly regret what I said but it's the truth. I want to retrieve my words I just said but it's no use.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"It's fine," he cuts me. He releases a forced smile before he looks at me, "You're right, I'm just nobody to you," he says before walking again.

I bit my lip and follows him in a distance until we reach the convenience store. I tried to

reach for the 'Oh Yes' snack at the top of the shelf but I can't reach it. A hand immediately took 2 boxes and put it in the basket.