22

(before we get into it, I only skimmed over the chapters quickly to change all the woojin stuff, so if you see him then tell me please and I will change it as soon as possible! Not park Woojin though, that Woojin is perfectly fine ^^ Also sorry it's short I didn't split some of the chapters correctly)

Jeongin sighed lightly, staring at the line if boys once again. "Be— before tomorrow, I just want you all to hear a few things."

They all quietly nodded in anticipation.

"Two years ago,"

"Jeongin, look," said boy turned from his spot in the tree and saw a group of three. "We can take th-"

"No. It's too risky, you know that." Jeongin shook his head and leaned back against the trunk of the tree.

"Jeongin, this is our chance! We can't just let it slip away!"

"Shhh!"

"I tried so hard, but he was so convinced."

The boy rolled his eyes and quieted down, looking back over. "Jeongin...?"

"What no-"

"Where'd they go?" Jeongin perked up and looked everywhere.

He silently panicked and stood up, grabbing the younger's hand. "We need to go.." Jeongin guided the boy down as quietly as possible.

"Back then, I was weak, I didn't know of my powers."

"JEONGIN!!"

"Akari!" Jeongin watched as he was surrounded and the three had the young boy held in steel chains to the ground. "L-let him go!"

"And what makes you think we will do that?" The three laughed, trying to intimidate the two further, and it worked.

Jeongin closed his eyes and shivered, "I still see the pain on his face, the blood that came from his wrists as the metal sliced them open at the smallest moves."

"How about we make this quick?" Jeongin watched in terror as the biggest male grabbed Akari by the face. "Any last words?"

He shakily looked over at Jeongin,

"I love you, hyung, I'm sorry, be safe. That's what he said to me, and it still haunts me to this day."

Jeongin wiped away a few tears that fell. "They wrapped more metal around his throat and-and pulled his head off, there was blood everywhere, and I was gonna be next."

"AKI!! NO!! YOU MONSTERS!" Jeongin sobbed, he struggled with the people holding him. His mind went completely black and he felt like he was asleep, that's why he was surprised when they suddenly dropped dead. He backed away breathing quickly.

"A voice echoed in my head, 'master will be protected at all costs.' I was so scared and confused, that's when Park Woojin first discovered me, he took control and used my body to defend myself while I was blacked out. I'll always be in debt to him."

The boys all stared at him, at a loss for reaction. "I'm so sorry Jeongin.."

"I was left with the metal wielder, but he left, frightened at the death of his friends. The next year, I found him again.."

"And I killed him."

Now they were shocked.

"That's why I want you all ready. The people here are ruthless and will take your life without a second thought. Aki was only 14, I was 17, if they would do that to him I can't imagine what would happen to you guys." Jeongin ran a hand through his hair. "Tomorrow the exam will begin. I'm not sure if they went through with changing it or not, but regardless, we have to stick together."

When Jeongin said no more, one by one they embraced him in a hug. "I'm so sorry Innie, you didn't deserve that." Minho pecked the younger's forehead and walked away with a sad look. That left Seungmin and Jeongin alone in the room.

"Are you ok?" Seungmin watched the other quietly.

"Yeah, i'll be alright." Seungmin walked forward and pulled him closer, hugging the younger tightly. Jeongin cried quietly.

"It's ok..."

"Good morning students."