12

Seungmin woke up to an empty room, he stood and got dressed for the day. He just finished when loud laughter was heard from somewhere in the house.

He walked out and saw all the others and some people he'd never seen. "Jeongin that's so cute!"

"It was not! Shush! Stop laughing at me you assholes!" Jeongin's face was red and he had a photo journal in his hands. "Where'd you even find this?"

"Your closet."

"Why were you in my closet?" Jeongin yelled.

"Who's that?" One of the boys pointed to Seungmin.

"Oh him? That's Seungmin our final roommate." Minhyuk smiled and waved the boy over.

"Seungmin, these are some of the other people I was supposed to get, I just need the rest of Minhyuk's group and I can have my life back." Jeongin sighed thinking about finally being able to be care free again. "That's Chan, Felix, Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, and Changbin."

Seungmin bowed and looked back over at Jeongin. "Food."

Jeongin snorted and nudged the boy. "Yes, I remember, boys let's go!" Jeongin leaped a little and reappeared by the door.

"Woah! Jeongin you have to teach me how to do that!" Minhyuk yelled excitedly.

"You'll learn in one of your classes, don't worry." He smiled and opened the door for the others to follow.

"Psst, Seungmin, look." Jooheon pulled the boy in between him and Minhyuk. He pulled the journal Jeongin was previously holding from behind his back.

"Joo! How'd you get that?" Minhyuk quietly yelled.

"Secret, now look!" He opened it to a page with Jeongin in a pink crop top and white ripped jeans, he had an annoyed look on his face with a boy pointing and laughing at him. Under the photo read, "worst birthday ever, Dahyun and Jae put me in the most revealing things and left me in the middle of no where."

They all were snickering and awing over the photo, which caught everyone's attention. Jeongin looked back and his eyes widened when he realized what they were looking at.

"Give me that!" The journal popped up in Jeongin's hands, not long after it disappears. "You guys are so mean!" He covered his face with the inside of his elbow and continued walking to the dinning hall.

They had finally all sat down with food when the dean walked on the stage at the front of the hall. "Hello students! I've come to inform you all that there will be changes in the dorms. Rooms will be chosen at random, thank you all for your time!" Jeongin stared at Hwanwoo, who was exciting the hall. He jumped up and ran after him.

"Hyung! Are you serious?" Jeongin asked in disbelief.

"Not to worry Innie, you'll have the same dorm, I already selected every dorm, here's who will be in yours." Hwanwoo handed the boy a paper and walked to the office. Jeongin sat back down in his spot before reading the paper.

"Bang Chan
Han jisung
Kim Seungmin
Lee Felix
Lee Minho
Yang Jeongin"

"Guys, I have the list for my dorm but I'm not sure about the rest of you. Chan, Minho, Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin will be with me. I think the rest of you will have to check in with the office." Jeongin folded the paper and put it into his pocket.

"Ok, should we go now?" Kihyun asked them, which he got multiple nods of agreement to.

The boys who didn't have rooms stood up and headed towards the office before it was flooded with every other student walking the campus grounds. "You guys wanna head back and set up your rooms? I'll just send over the other's clothes." Jeongin asked and the boys left also.

"How did we end up in the same room, and together, again?" Seungmin asked.

"Why, is there something wrong with staying with me?" Jeongin cocked and eyebrow questioningly.

"I didn't say that.." Seungmin quietly said.

"Could you guys, I don't know, stop flirting and unlock the door?" Jisung smiled cheekily.

"Oh shut the hell up, squirrel." Seungmin snapped.

(Not proofread, sorry its short, about to go hunting for a competition hosted at our fire department so yeah-)