1

"Yang Jeongin please report to the dean's office, Yang Jeongin report to the dean's office." Everyone in the class looked over at the boy who had nervousness written all over his face. Some giggled while others kept a straight face.

"You heard them, you are excused." The teacher nodded twords the door.

"Is Mr. Goody good finally in trouble? Ha, I can't wait to hear about this." Jeongin glared at the stuck up boy. He walked out with a small piece of his pride dragging behind him.

=========

"Yes sir." Jeongin sat in the seat in front of the desk. The dean sat facing the wall, the only thing visible was the back of his head and chair. He slowly turned around.

"Please just call me hyung." He smiled sweetly.

"Ok well, what exactly do you need Hwanoo hyung?" Hwanoo sighed before standing. He walked around as Jeongin's eyes followed him. He placed a hand on the younger's shoulder. Jeongin froze under his touch.

"Now, no need to be uncomfortable, think of me as a friend, no think of me as a brother." He smiled, adjusted his glasses, and spoke again. "I need you to locate fifteen people, and bring them here. I have the files here." He grabbed a stack from his desk. "There are fifteen boys and a girl. They all aren't too far away so you shouldn't need to use your powers, but shifting could get you there a bit faster."

"Fifteen? Do I bring them all back at once? How am I supposed to go back and forth so many times? And I don't even get a ride!" Jeongin stood up but sat back down with his head low when Hwanwoo gave a threatening look.

"I don't care what you do just get them here."

.
.
.
.

That's it for the first chapter, short and simple, they will get increasingly larger but that's it for now! Another thing is, yes this will be a very anime-ish book, that's just how I pictured it