15

(short chapter)

"We're home! Oh.. oh!" Jeongin confusedly pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures of the two asleep on the couch.

Seungmin looked at him with judgement in his eyes. "Why did you take those?"

"Felix."

"..that's it? No explanation?" Seungmin raised an eyebrow, then looked back as the door opened. Chan and Minho came in.

"Oh I see you've found them." Chan asked looking at the sleeping boys.

"Yeah, don't wake them up though, Felix will start bothering me again." Jeongin rolled his eyes, putting his phone back in his pocket.
Minho made eye contact with Jeongin with a blank face and Jeongin slowly came to a realization.

"Don't you fucking da-"

"Felix!" Minho yelled with a smirk. Jeongin turned around to look and see the boy start to move. He panicked and ran without looking, smacking into a wall.

He fell on his back and groaned, holding his nose. "Fuck.. you," Jeongin cursed as his vision blurred and he became woozy, falling back into the floor.

The three were desperately trying to control their laughing, as Felix didn't even wake up, just snuggled closer to Jisung.

Chan crouched to the ground, holding a hand over this mouth. Minho was leaning against the wall and Seungmin was already collapsed to the ground and letting out silent wheezes.

"I- can't breathe!" Minho yelled quietly, soundlessly banging his fist on the wall.

Chan stood up and ran down the hall to his room, where the other two could now hear muffled laughter as he didn't shut the door.

Seungmin finally took a few deep breaths and crawled over to Jeongin, checking his pulse. "He's not dead so it's fine." He got up and stepped over the boy, walking to their shared room.

Minho's jaw hung open at the betrayal Seungmin had just shown to Jeongin. "Cold blooded I tell you." Minho shook his head, as if he wasn't the one that caused this in the first place, he stepped over Jeongin also, making his way to Chan.

Jeongin stirred for a second, opening his eyes and looking around. He put his finger under his nose and felt a warm liquid. He pulled it away and saw blood. "They left me here..? Screw you Kim Seungmin, Bang Chan, and Lee Minho!"

"What'd you just say?" Minho appeared out of no where, looking down at Jeongin who gulped. He awkwardly coughed and smiled.

"Nothing.."