27

High pitched ringing.

"Yeah, he had drawings all over his body, and a purple...around him, it sounded like he was banishing him."

"His new power, I don't remember the name but those drawings are like a gate, he sent him to a place within him, I don't ....what the details were but whatever Seungmin .... will happen, is what happens to him while he's in there. You also said Minho discovered a new power, the rock armor, that means he is up to full potential and all he can do now ... train what he has."

The voices faded in and out but he picked up on everything he needed. Slowly waking up, but still not able to feel his body, he choked out a word. "Hello?"

"Seungmin? Don't try to move yet, you are too weak. You were going to die, you're lucky master showed up when he did, a few more minutes and your organs would have shut down." He still couldn't recognize any of the voices. "Master is very worried, I'm not sure what's going on but he suddenly snapped and has us all under full control, I can't even call him by his name. Woojin has been missing for a while as well."

"W-where am I? Who are you?" Seungmin managed to ask, keeping his eyes closed as it was too bright.

"The demon realm, I'm Woong. I'm sure we have met before at an earlier time."

"Yes, I remember now."

"You just got here, so give yourself a little longer and you should be able to move, but I'm not sure what will happen when you get back to your body." Woong stated, making sure his voice wasn't too loud.

"How much farther?"

"Just be quiet and walk, we are almost there. I got everyone else out so just let me handle this."

"Is that Changbin and Jeongin?" Seungmin slowly sat up, gripping his aching head.

"I'm not sure who Changbin is, but yes, that is master. I can feel he is under a great amount of stress and experiencing a lot of physical pain. What happened before you got here?" Woong sat next to Seungmin, curious for answers.

"I dont.. I don't remember much, but I know I was fighting and something happened to me, then I woke up here." Seungmin stared at the discolored grass without an expression on his face.

"Climb over, quick, hand your badges in and we will see the others in the medical center. Chan and Seungmin aren't looking too good."

"What does he mean? I'm fine?" Seungmin stared at Woong.

"As I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure what you may look or feel like outside of here, you now are only your soul, Jeongin sent you here to possibly better your chances of survival. For all I know your body could be experiencing a completely somatic death." Woong frowned, "but I'm sure everything will work out, trust in master."

Seungmin sighed, staring at his hands, "I do, I'm just scared."

"Sweetie, why don't you sit and let me treat your wound-"

"Don't! Don't put your filthy hands on me." Jeongin glared at the old woman in charge of the clinic. "You're okay with this? Them killing innocent kids out there? Do you know what I had to do to make sure my friends, my love, got out of there?" He shut his mouth, looking at the lifeless bodies infront of him. "And the fact I may have failed.."

"Jeongin it's not your fault." Changbin uttered before wincing as a nurse poured a mystery liquid on his hand.

"Yes Changbin, yes it is. I never should have agreed to bring you all here." He began walking away, "I never should have even let myself live to see my teenage years."