6

"My names Chaeyoung, people call me Rosè!" She smiled and held out her hand for Jeongin to shake. He looked at the two girls and a boy who had walked up with a straight face.

"Call me Mari." The girl with black hair didn't seem half as cheerful as Rosè.

Jeongin looked at the boy and waited but he didn't say anything. "And you are..?"

"None of your concern."

"Seungmin! Be nice!" Rosè yelled.

Jeongin was confused. He had two of the targets.. but who was this other girl? He brushed it off and remembered he still had to introduce himself. "Oh, uh, I'm Jeongin nice to meet you all." He smiled awkwardly fidgeting with his fingers.

"Like I said, you wanna grab coffee with us? I have coupons but it's for a four person table and we only have three." Rosè repeated again pulling out a card to show she wasn't lying.

Jeongin nodded with a smile. "Lead the way." He walked beside Rosè, it was silent until she spoke again. "Don't worry about those two, Mari will come around eventually. I don't know if I can say the same for Seungmin." She laughed a little and opened the door to a small café.

"Did something.. happen to them?" Jeongin whispered quietly.

"Mari, but Seungmin.. is just Seungmin if that makes sense." They walked up to the counter. "Two Choco lattes a caramel iced frappe and, Jeongin what do you want?"

"Oh! Get him what I got." She turned to Jeongin. "You won't regret it!" Mari dragged Jeongin and Seungmin to a table and sat down pulling out her phone. Seungmin stared out of the window watching people pass.

Jeongin felt something vibrate on his wrist he looked down realizing it was his watch. A message popped up on the screen from the dean.

"A new file?" He thought to himself.

Jeongin, I'm aware that you already have a full plate. But I just received information that I missed one of the files. I'll send it to you in about three minutes.

Jeongin sighed. Waiting patiently for it to come in. In the meantime Rosè had sat down and also pulled out her phone. Jeongin started to get uncomfortable at the lack of conversation.

Mari Min:
Shoulder length black hair
Age: 16
Hight: 5'2
Wanders around a lot best place to find her might be home or at a park somewhere. May find her riding a bike.

Jeongin snorted a bit. His brain just now comprehended that she was young and not an adult like the rest of them. Looks like this would end soon enough.

========

All the boys sat in a group at the back of the class. So far nothing had happened. But that was to end soon as a boy walked up looking like the definition of trouble. "New kids huh?" He scoffed with a smile and pulled out a chair sitting in it backwards to face them.

"You need something?" Jooheon asked rather blandly.

"Ah, this one's got a tongue on him." He flicked his forehead and sat back down. "Respect me, I'm higher than you."

"Ok one, don't touch me. And two we are in the same category idiot." Jooheon slowly started to lean forward as his anger started to burn.

"Park Jimin, back to your place. Now." The teacher suddenly yelled. Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up slamming the chair into the table the others were seated at.

"See ya later, shorty." Minhyuk yelled after him, smiling when some of the other students burst out laughing.

"Yah! I'm short too, don't use that as an insult around me." Kihyun smacked the back of Minhyuk's neck. Jooheon had to hold in his laughter so he wouldn't be targeted by the two.

Changkyun on the other hand. Was not being bothered because of his threatening appearance and deep voice.

Things looked to be getting interesting for all of the boys by the time that lunch break came around.

They were all eating and talking when suddenly approached by a group of six. "These dudes?" One of them said jerking his head to the table.

Jimin came to the front and nodded.

"Awe, look at that. The little boy went and got his friends! Isn't that cute guys?" Jooheon laughed as he stood up and let it fade out giving a straight face. "We dont want any problems from any of you. Ever."

"Don't show up near us or anyone else we know." Kihyun started getting angry also, accidentally crushing his apple in his hand in the process.

"Am I supposed to be threatened?" A tall one stepped out.

"Namjoon, are you guys causing trouble again?" A boy came in the room and stood beside the others. "I'm sorry for the inconveniences they may have caused." He wore a handsome smile and it dropped as he faced the other way. "Didn't I tell you all to stop messing with people before I individually chicken fry your asses." He put one of his hands on his hip and held the other out. A long stick appeared there.

"Wait! We will apolo- ow!" Namjoon stopped talking when he received a smack from the stick right in his face.

"All of you apologise now! Or I'll take you outside and start tossing the fire balls." The six of them looked back at the smaller group with anger and regret.

"We're sorry.." they all said at the same time.

"My names Jin, if these idiots bother you again make sure you come to me. Alright sweeties? Now get your asses outside!" He yelled at them and they all rushed to the door.

"What the hell just happened?" Minhyuk laughed nearly falling off his seat. "The people at this school are so.. odd."