5

Three bright rays of light were placed on Jeongin's face as he opened his eyes. It had become a habit to wake up early because of all the old training classes he had.

He stood and rubbed his eyes and brushed a hand through his hair, heaving out a puff of air. He took a small red bag and pulled out three of the same shiny balls from the day before.

Quietly he walked into the hall. While he is very diligent and well trained, in the mornings he had the grace of a baby deer. He stumbled over one of his feet and landed on his butt.

He got up again with a groan and put the orbs onto the table, heading back down the hall. He turned into a rooster and waddled his way into the first room consisting of Kihyun and Changkyun. He jumped up to the bed frame and started making bird calls as loud as possible.

They groaned and put pillows over their faces. "Get your asses up before I claw your eyes out." Changkyun simply said no and Kihyun turned onto his side.

"I have pancakes."

Both boys shot up from the bed and fell over each other trying to get out of the door. Jeongin glided down and headed to the next room. He pulled off the covers and watched as Minhyuk sat up and looked at him as if he'd just flushed his fish. "Jooheon?"
Minhyuk watched the boy next to him and slowly the tiredness slipped away.
"JOOHEON!" He attacked the other in a hug and they both fell to the floor.

"Good god get the hell off me!" Jooheon pushed the other off and stood up with the help of the bed. Jeongin had already left not wanting to witness any lovey dovey bull. "You know.. I was really worried about you." He helped Minhyuk up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry." He snuggled closer and welcomed the warmth and Jooheon's addictive scent with open arms.

"I thought you said you had pancakes?" Kihyun groaned and plopped onto the couch next to Changkyun. Jeongin transformed back and grabbed two of the orbs. "What's that?" Jeongin sighed.

"Well.. I have to kill you now." Their eyes widened and they froze, screaming when the orbs attached and wouldn't come off. Jeongin held his stomach as he laughed. "It's just gonna activate your magic, chill." He watched the last two came from the hall and Jeongin tossed the last one at Jooheon, sticking to his stomach.

"He's gonna kill us!!!" Changkyun yelled patting his body to find the orb. "What?" Minhyuk laughed at them while looking confused. "No he's not, this one here is a joker so don't be fooled. He told me I was chosen by a dog god." He finished patting the boys shoulder. "Do you need to test them too?" He asked Jeongin and received a nod.

"Only you would be dumb enough to believe that." Someone mumbled under their breath.

"Line up next to each other. Point at the vase in front of you and focus on it floating, ok?" He told all three while Minhyuk watched from the side curious as to who would do it first.

Two lifted at the same time while the other just shattered. "Changkyun! What the hell that almost hit me!" Kihyun yelled, resulting in the vase falling into Jooheon's and both breaking on the floor. Jeongin sighed.

"Jooheon, Minhyuk, and Kihyun you all are assigned to regular courses. Changkyun you will be in category two. Your first test has showed an early sign of your strongest point in magic, destruction." Jeongin nodded his head in the direction of their rooms. "Get dressed and I'll show you to your classes." He smiled and watched them look between each other.

"We don't have any." Minhyuk giggled.

Jeongin mentally face palmed and winced. "Tell me your sizes and I suppose I can conjure up something temporary, until you get some on your own." He said looking embarrassed that he could forget such an important factor.

The boys did as told and were suddenly in new clothes.

"You need one more person right?" Changkyun said.

Jeongin's head snapped in his direction. "How did you know about that?" He asked frantically.

"I just assumed since we are staying in rooms with two and you only have you in yours." He shrugged walking in to the hall to wait.

Jeongin nodded and ushered the others outside. "Hey Jeongin?" Kihyun suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"What category are you? Or start off as?" He finished, walking beside the other instead of behind.

His pace slowed as he thought about the question. "Five." He nodded to himself and kept walking.

"How many categories are there?" He asked again.

"Five."

Kihyun's eyes widened and he smiled. "That's so cool!"

"You start in a category practice class and when you graduate from that you can attend the advanced classes." He stopped and swiftly turned around to face the others, startling them. "Minhyuk im sure you have the basic idea of what to do, Jooheon and Kihyun will start with you. Help 'em out. I'll take Changkyun and head to run some errands. Come on." He pat Changkyun on the back as he saw the sad look he and Kihyun were sharing.

"Good luck." They all said to each other giving hugs, Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Wait up!" Changkyun yelled to Jeongin, who had already started to walk away.

"Ah! Mr. Yang, the dean is waiting for you." The lady at the front desk said as he walked in to the office. Jeongin simply nodded, not bothering to knock before entering his office.

"Jeongin, welcome. I see you have brought in three new people on our list. Great job!" Hwanwoo stood from his chair and clapped a few times. "you can go out in that same town and have a free day, if you want to snatch up some more people that's up to you, no pressure. Except I need everyone by the end of the month. So technically lots of pressure!" He laughed.

Jeongin gave a forced half smile and walked out, not wanting to speak further. He ran to the tower as soon as possible to not get caught up with any of the worldwide pricks that walked the halls at this time.

"ID?" The same man from before held out his hand with a straight face. Jeongin walked past him and into the tower transporting off, leaving his father to sigh. Jeongin couldn't even call him that in truth. He was a stranger.

Jeongin took in the fresh air and started his walk to the town, this time being able to enjoy it. "5... 16... 23... 40 dollars? That should be enough." He said to himself as he counted the money in his wallet. "I wanna try normal people coffee and then go to the park to feed some of those animals they keep. Oh! I can-"

"You know kid, it's kinda weird to talk to yourself like that." A girl with pretty peach colored hair said laughing a little.

"Hey! There you are! I told you not to run off you stupid girl!" Another with silky black hair ran up behind her. "My feet hurt!" She complained loudly.

"These are two of my targets ... I'll keep them close." Jeongin thought to himself.

"Hey, you wanna go get some coffee with us kid?" The one with peach hair said.

"What are your names?" Jeongin asked, trying to make them comfortable in his presence.

=======

Sorry for any mistakes! This chapters a bit longer than the last :)