10

"What do you mean, nobody knows?" Jeongin's voice was laced with confusion.

"There has only been one level five, he has been missing for eleven years. He was only eleven when he suddenly disappeared. At such a young age he obviously had a limit to his ability. So Jeongin, why don't you change our knowledge?" Wonwoo smiled at the boy and turned back around, leaving the students to answer their quiz.

Jeongin quietly answered his questions and gazed out of the window. He watched the football team practice. It wasn't until the bell rang that he snapped out of his thoughts. He picked up his paper and handed it to Wonwoo before leaving the class.

He was walking back to the dorm when he was suddenly pushed into the wall. He hissed at the impact. "Someone's kinky huh?"

"That's disgusting you brat."

"Oh, hello Habin." Jeongin smirked.

"I'm not here to be polite. You think you're level five? That's pathetic you have to lie to look cool."

"It's pathetic you have to beat people up to look cool. Are we on the same page here? I'm just gonna g— what the fuck!"

"I didn't tell you you could leave, Jeongin." Habin shoved the other back into the wall. Jeongin clutched his chest and scrunched his nose.

"You sure you don't have a crush on me? Im not a-"

"You're ridiculous. I won't believe you're level five until you prove it. Get lost."

"As you wish mas-"

"No!"

"Ok, ok I'm going!" Jeongin lifted his hands in surrender. He walked away with his hands in his pocket. He heard a scoff from behind him, that only made him smirk more. His favorite hobby was messing with people.

-------

"You guys are back already?" Jeongin slid his shoes off, walking in. He assumed it was one of the others sitting on the couch, but slid his shoes back on when he saw who stood.

"Jeongin, I'm gonna need you to get one more boy today." Jeongin did his best to remain unfazed.

"Who?"

"Kim Seungmin. I've gotten Intel that he's a level four. I'll need him as soon as possible."

"Right away." Jeongin turned to walk out again.

"Oh and Jeongin?"

"Yes sir?"

"Don't fall too quickly." Hwanwoo smiled and disappeared.

"What?"

Jeongin looked out at the sun setting. He figured as long as he got Seungmin back by the morning there was no rush.

"Where's Mari? And Rosè? What'd you do with them?"

Suddenly Jeongin thought he was gonna be back sooner than expected.

"Their home now." Jeongin smiled lightly. He didn't look up and the other, something seemed to be pulling at his emotions looking at all the families below.

Seungmin took hold of Jeongin's collar, "you killed them!"

"No, i just took them to a new home."

"Where? Why?" Seungmin slightly calmed down, but he was still angry.

"Allpine, because their special, so are you."

"What about you?"

"I don't consider myself special." He lightly sighed. Starting down at the happy people. "Rather a mistake."

"I may not like you but.. you're not a mistake."

He laughed. "Yeah, I am."

Seungmin sighed, giving up. "Could you bring my friends back?"

"No. I can take you to them."

"What are you waiting for?"

"Just.. a few minutes please?" Jeongin finally looked up to meet the older's eyes. Seungmin nodded, seating infront of him.

"Alright, what's wrong?"

"What? I— nothing." Jeongin looked down at his hands.

"I can tell something's wrong, what is it?" Seungmin kept persisting.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Especially not to you, who was a complete asshole just a while ago. Let's go." Jeongin stood and walked a few feet to the tower. "Well, are you coming?"

Seungmin's expression faded. "You're crazy, what'd you do with my friends!"

"Well, Seungmin, if you would walk here I could take you to them." Jeongin crossed his arms.

"You crazy bastard!" Seungmin was about to attack Jeongin but his mind went black for a split second and he fell on the ground. He shot up and looked around, noticing a whole new place. "What the hell!"

"If you would follow me please." Jeongin didn't wait for an answer or anything, just walked.

"Where are we?" Jeongin just nodded his head in a direction. Seungmin looked over and saw a sign indicating the town they were in. "What's A.S.E.S?"

"Allpine school of extra special. You ask a lot of questions."

"You expect me not to, after you just took me to— to.. I don't know."

Jeongin turned around and opened a door. "You will know soon enough." He walked into the door. "Hello hyung, just wanted to bring him to you. Where will he be staying?"

"Well with you of course." Hwanwoo uncrossed his legs and leaned forward.

"But there's no more rooms.."

"That's what your room is for Jeongin. Now get going, it's getting late."

Jeongin sighed and walked out again. "Let's go. You can see the girls in the morning. "

"But-"

"Seungmin. Don't argue with me right now, understand?"

"I.. yeah." Jeongin kept walking towards the dorm.