8

"Could I finish asking my questions quickly?" Jeongin slightly yelled as he looked up at the other two still in the tree. They looked down and nodded. "Okay.. is there anything that would keep you from leaving this place?" He watched closely at their expressions.

Seungmin shook his head after a bit of thought. Rosè sighed "not really." Jeongin glanced over at Mari.

She looked up and sniffed slightly. "No.. no there's not."

Jeongin nodded. "would you guys like to hang out at my aunt's? She lives up in the hill back that way. You can eat with us too!" He smiled, only a god could see through his lies.

"I would love to." Rosè smiled and slowly hopped from the tree. Seungmin scoffed.

"I'm going home, I didn't know we would have to hang out with an idiot." He started to walk away but was stopped when a hand pulled him back.

"What's your problem? I've been nothing but kind all day, and your being such an ass!" Jeongin yelled, crossing his arms.

Seungmin's face didn't falter for a second. "Go back home kid." He smirked slightly seeing more rage build up in the others eyes.

Though, it was smacked away, literally. Seungmin held his cheek and slowly looked back. "You've got some nerve. We're not even that far apart! Just because I may appear to be young doesn't mean I'm an idiot, or a kid!" He stepped back in between the girls.

"Seungmin, I'll call you. We're gonna talk about this." Rosè grabbed both Mari and Jeongin's hand, leaving Seungmin to stare into the distance.

"I'm so sorry Jeongin, I hope this won't affect our friendship. I think he's just having a bad day, he isn't normally like that, I swear." Mari uttered quietly.

"Of course not, I understand. I just got angry." He looked a bit guilty for his actions.

"Oh I guess I should let you show us the way, right?" Rosè giggled realizing she had no idea where she was going.

"Slow ass." Mari whispered not thinking anyone would hear her. Jeongin snorted, but Rosè grabbed the back of her hood and lifted her. "No no no!" She desperately tried to rip away Rosè's hands from her sides. Jeongin smiled at the sound of high pitched laughter coming from behind him.

After a few minutes the tower was in sight. He smirked and turned around. "It's just past here." Mari looked reluctant while Rosè just smiled.

"Hey.. I wanted to ask.. how did you know how old Seungmin was?" Mari said looking into Jeongin's eyes.

His smiled dropped and he started to sweat. "I, um.."

---------

This is short because I wanted to give you guys something, but I have writer's block and am becoming really busy with school already. I hope you guys aren't too mad at me ?