I turned to face her, my face expressionless. I had to push it away, her death. I had to. How else would I catch Sovereign. "Yes." I calmly replied. KC remained unconvinced but obeyed my order regardless.

With that, the meeting was called. In an hours time, the men all stood around the front steps to my house, all chatting amongst themselves, smiling even. Just wait until I fucking rip those smiles from your faces.

I wasted no time and made my way outside, standing just outside my door. I crossed my arms and clenched my jaw as I waited in a deathly calm silence. Just biding my time.

"Don." Mr Cannavaro spoke in his feeble attempt to gauge a reaction out of me. To get me to get it over with so they could leave my presence. When he spoke, silence was drawn.

"Mi avete deluso tutti. La Sovereign ha ucciso i nostri uomini. È entrato in casa mia e ha ucciso qualcuno a me caro. Siete tutti un mucchio di fottute fighe. Non mi sono iscritto per gestire un asilo nido (You have all failed me. Sovereign has killed our men. He has come into my home and killed someone dear to me. You all are a bunch of fucking pussies. I didn't sign up to run a crèche)" I began as my eyes threw daggers at everyone.

"Di volta in volta devo sistemare le cose. Non posso fare affidamento su nessuno. Dove cazzo sto sbagliando? (Time and time again I have to fix things. I can't rely on anyone. Where the fuck am I going wrong?)" I continued as I paced slowly. I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"Mr Cannavaro, Vieni avanti (come forward)" I said calmly as I stared the man down. He obliged and took a few shaky steps forward. The man was shitting himself. "più vicino (closer)" I crossed my arms. He again took a few more steps forward until he was at arms length.

"La disobbedienza, l'incompetenza, la stupidità non ti porteranno da nessuna parte. La ringrazio per il suo servizio, signor Cannavaro. Ma penso che sia ora che tuo figlio prenda il tuo posto (Disobedience, incompetence, stupidity will not get you anywhere. I thank you for your service Mr Cannavaro. But I think it's about time your son took over your position)" I scowled while looking at the man and his son who was standing in the audience. His son was no better but perhaps he would like to prove himself and do a better job.

"In questa occasione non ci sarà spargimento di sangue. Non farò le cose a modo mio padre. Mr Balotelli e Mr Vieri, anche i suoi figli prenderanno il posto (On this occasion there will be no bloodshed. I won't do things my fathers way. Mr Balotelli and Mr Vieri, your sons will also take your places)" I spoke loudly, every word powerful. I watched the other two men bow their heads. I was giving them mercy, something my father lacked.

"Now that's settled, who was the fucking idiot that let Alberta die!" I shouted, my fists clenched. Every vein in my body itched. Her name, I chocked it out. "I said who the fuck allowed Sovereign to enter my house?" My chest began heaving again, my eyes wild. My home had twenty four seven security even when I wasn't home. One specific piece of shit didn't do his job properly and that needed to be rectified.

No one moved, no one confessed and I was pissed to say the least. I smirked dangerously as I took out my knife and held it up in front of my face. "Confess now and die quickly, don't and I might drag it out, painfully" I smirked.

I sighed heavily when no one came forward. Of course no one would confess, for it led to their very death. "Very well." I smiled as I walked down the steps and towards the back where the guards stood.

All of them stood tall, still and quiet. I walked past several guards, some towering over me, some more muscled, some with more guns. Until, I reached a guard that was shaking. He was barely shaking, but I could see. I could see the tiny drops of perspiration lining his forehead and the way his pupils darted around.

I stopped in front of this pathetic man. "What's it going to be?" I asked. He didn't move, even his eyes remained unblinking. I shook my head in annoyance and pushed my knife through his abdomen. I twisted it, making sure to hit major arteries. He grunted in pain. Pulling the red stained knife out, the man collapsed to the floor. Collapsed into a pool of his own blood.

I clicked my fingers in the air. "Fuori dalla mia vista (Get out of my sight)" The two dozen men retreated from my view. The ran on their heels, afraid of me. Good.

I headed back inside and climbed the stairs to my bedroom, which was also trashed. I felt unsafe. In my own home, I felt like a stranger. I yelled profanities as I threw my knife across the room. I looked at my hands, I needed to wash the blood off. It made me sick to the stomach.

As I was drying my hands, I heard faint footsteps walking around the hallway as if someone was lost. I also knew for a fact that no one else was inside and KC was busy with the body outside. Sighing, I walked out and grabbed a gun from my bedside table and clicked the safety off.

I stood beside my bedroom door and waited. Soon enough a short brunette walked in, gun in hand. This bitch. Who the fuck? She quickly scanned the room, scrunching her nose up upon seeing my ransacked room. She slowly turned my way and gasped when she saw me smiling at her. "Surprise." I grinned as I hit her forehead with the back of the gun. I hit her hard.

She stumbled back but regained her balance quickly. Her arm straightened, her hand holding a gun. She shot at me but missed, hitting the wall behind me instead. I took this as my opportunity and shot at her, my aim was slightly off and I missed her by inches. Fucking guns. I threw the gun at her and watched with a satisfied smirk as it collided with her shoulder. That'll leave a nasty bruise.

She retaliated by shooting at me some more. She was a shit shot too. I found it easy to avoid every single bullet she fired. When her clip was empty, she frantically clicked on the gun to no avail. Nothing could save her now. She threw her gun at me, a tacky move, only one that I could use. The gun hit my arm, making it go red. "Fottuta puttana! (You fucking bitch!)" I shouted. What I said made her flinch and back up.

I stalked to the girl, like a predator. We were both unarmed but I didn't need a weapon. She gulped as she held her hands out in defence. I stared her down. "You know what, I've had a really, really bad day. I couldn't believe my luck when you arrived. My personal punchbag." I grinned, walking up to her. Every step I took, she took two back. "Who are you even?" I asked. I wanted to know who she was, she got into my house. My guards yet again being useless.

"Ace Hernandez killed my brother!" She spat, her words laced with venom as fat tears began to stream down her cheeks. I chuckled "Narrow it down." That man has killed a lot of people, maybe even more than me.

She looked at me with fear and confusion swirling behind her eyes. "Miguel!" She sobbed, her cheeks were now red, her lips trembled. "Please let me go. Please." She begged.

"Ah Miguel. The nazi scum..Did you say brother? You and your brother are lovers right? How does that work? He's your brother and you're willing fuck him. Fucking disgusting." I shuddered remembering what Grace said to me. Bitch. I grabbed a fistful of her hair. She writhered around, her hands gripping mine tightly. I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin. She tried to fight against me, but I was no match for her.

She screamed as I pulled and dragged her towards the large bay windows. She grunted as I pushed her around. She kept pleading and begging, hoping to find some sort of kindness in me. I had none to offer. Reaching the window, I didn't hesitate and pushed her out. She screamed and it came to a sudden stop when I head a loud crack.

After several seconds, I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked outside. Her body was splayed in a unnatural position on the concrete. Glass surrounded her. That must have been painful. There was a pool of blood by her head as her eyes remained open.

I shivered feeling a cold chill run it's way up my spine. I wanted Ace. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted for him to tell me it would be all right. I wanted nothing more than to fucking decapitate Sovereign, for he took someone from me. And I wanted to take his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alessia is my bad bitch Mafia Don perfectly imperfect
The actual audacity of that girl

I'm upset. Sorry Alberta. I'm so cruel. 🕊 😇