"That's none of your concern."

"It is my concern! She hit me first! I had the right to hit her back."

"Blake, honey calm down."

"You didn't have the right to do anything" Mr. Reed stated.

"Whatever. Fuck this."

Blake stood up and grabbed her bag before leaving the office and the school.

"What has gotten into you?!"

"Nothing!"

Blake stormed to her car but her mom was right on her tail.

"You're grounded for real this time. No sneaking off to wherever you go, you hand over your phone, you won't see it for two weeks and that's another week added to not seeing Jace."

"You can ground me from going places but I'm not giving you my phone."

"I am your mother, I can and I will."

Blake bit back her remark and turned her phone completely off before giving her mom her phone.

"No electronics for two weeks, the only thing you will be allowed to do is go on your school chromebook for work. That's it."

Blake didn't say anything as she got in her car and slammed the door shut. She held the steering wheel tightly before punching it repeatedly.

Her knuckles began to open and she sped home.

When she got to the house she no longer liked being in she slammed her door shut and locked it.

She threw herself on her bed before screaming into her pillow.

§

Jace stood with his football friends since his messages to Blake weren't even going through.

"You never told us that you and the freaky purple haired girl got it goin on" Ethan stated loudly.

All the jocks hollered and a few cheerleaders kept silent since they were friends with the crazy brunette Taylor.

"She's not freaky and her name is Blake" Jace grumbled.

"Oh I'm so sorry, you and Blake got it goin on huh?"

"Don't word it's like that Chase, and I guess? We are just chillin."

Tony snorted next to Jace and he elbowed him.

"Doesn't look like just chillin to me."

Jace only shrugged, wanting to keep whatever he had with Blake private. He didn't want to parade her around like she was some object, he didn't want to mess up what they have going on.

"Did someone bet you to do it?"

A few guys laughed and Jace shook his head.

"What? No, I genuinely really like her. Let's stop talking about it."

Tony tried bringing up another topic for his best friend's sake but the jocks weren't having it.

"Is she good in bed?"

"I bet she is a freak in the sheets!"

"Shut the hell up" Jace snapped.

They fell silent and Tony had to cover his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

"Damn chill out we were joking" Damon laughed as Ethan agreed along with the other jocks.

"Do not even talk about her like that, I'm leaving."