"Sorry sir for interrupting but Mr Glen told me to hand this out" she says to my current teacher. I don't even know this guy's name but I do now that he's super strict and doesn't want his period to be interrupted at all. I don't want to see this guy shouting at her.

"Fine. Be quick about it" he says, never looking away from the board as he carries on writing. This girl has some serious power or maybe this guy is past the point of caring anymore.

She hands out the papers to a few people, including Felix. The whole class has their eyes on her. The class falls into silence as we see Felix talking with the girl. I didn't think he would know her.

"You walking home with us today?" Jennie asks with a dazzling smile.
"Clearly not" Felix says as he eyes the paper Jennie gave him.

"Oh yeah. Good luck then" she says with a wink and continues to hand out to certain people. I didn't think Felix would brush her off so casually. Is he crazy?!

Then she gets to me.
"Jungkook, right?" She asks with the cutest tilt of her head. I pat myself on the back for not going instantly red once my name rolled off her tongue.

"Yip" I say with a smile.
"This is for you then" she says with a huge smile and our hands brush momentarily. It felt as if it were only the two of us. Time seemed to slow down at this moment as we looked each other in the eyes.

She quickly breaks our staring contest as she blushes and tucks in a loose strand of hair behind her ear, suddenly getting all shy. She can't be blushing because of me, right? She's WAY too out of my league for that.

"I'll see you around" she says with a shy smile and scurries our the class. The class groans the second she left.

"You got some serious game" my classmates congratulates me.
"It's because of his handsome face" another groans.
"Ok ok. That's enough" the teacher finally says and carries on with his lesson.

After that, I kept on bumping into Jennie. Sometimes at weird places. Sometimes it seems as if she was waiting just for me. We start off with casual conversations.

"So I actually wanted the salad but they didn't even have tomatoes" she says laughing. I laugh along with her as I just stare at her beautiful smile.

"So what did you do?" I ask, not really interested with the story but pushed the thought out of my head.

"I ordered the cake. I'm gonna get fat" she says with an adorable pout.
"Impossible" I say and her eyes light up.
"Right?" She asks with a tilt of her head.

"So, did you think a bit about the soccer?" She asks as she gets really close to my face. I back up a bit. Somehow, this feels wrong but I also push that thought out of my head. She's too gorgeous to leave.

She was talking about the paper she handed out to me the other day.
"Not really" I say sheepishly.
"You totally should. It's super hot" she says as she bites her lip.

I was surprised that I didn't go up in flames from that tiny gesture. She slowly moves closer to me. There's no more space for me to back away. She closes her eyes and gets closer to my face. Then the bell rang. Literally, saved by the bell.

"Aww" she says with a pout, clearly disappointed then she looks like she just had an idea.

"Let's skip class" she says as she clutches my hands with hers.
"I don't think that's such a good idea" I say. I don't want to ditch class.
"Come on. Don't be scared" she says with a shining smile.

"Nah. Gotta head back. I'm struggling with my math" I say, trying to leave but she quickly moves to my side and pushes her face into mine.

"I can help you" she says with a shining smile. I don't think my heart can handle being around this girl alone.
"I'll think about it. Thanks" I say and leave.
"Think about the soccer. I'll be cheering for you" she says to me as I hurriedly walk away.