EPILOGUE - Part 1

THREE YEARS LATER

Sara hastily walks into the clinic, not minding the loud sound of her kitten heels echoing on the clear marble floor as she searches for her friend left and right. When she got a call from Yuna 15 minutes ago, she was already on her way home from work. She dropped everything when Yuna said it was an emergency and now here she is, in the middle of the clinic, confused eyes searching the almost empty area.

"Sara!", she heard Yuna's voice from a corner. "I am here!"

"Yuna!", she breathes out. "W-What's the emergenc—"

"Wait, did you run all the way from—"

"Yes, I did. Can you see?", she pants softly, calming herself after sprinting all the way to the clinic from her workplace. "I ran in these heels, so this emergency better be worth it"

Yuna battles her eyelashes nervously as she gulps to herself, one hand slowly pulling her friend to the chair and gently coaxing her sit down.

"Breathe in, breathe out", Yuna uses her hand to manually fan her , hoping the extra air would help her to calm down . "Do you need some water?"

"No", Sara shakes her head slowly. "I am good. Now tell me, are you okay? Why are you here? Where is Jimin? Why are you alone? Are you hurt... did you vomit again? What happened?"

Yuna pressed her lips as she blankly watches her friend shooting endless questions, looking so worried.

"Sara", Yuna suddenly grins at her friend. "I am not sick"

"Then...?", she looks more confused this time. "Why are you here in the clinic? I doubt this is your new profound hobby after getting married. What are you doing here?"

"Good lord, you're annoying", Yuna rolls her eyes jokingly. "Why in the world would I find a new hobby in a clinic?"

"Why are you asking me when you were the one who called me here", Sara crosses her arms. "What is it? Is it something serious?", her tone gets slightly serious this time.

"Here", Yuna placed palm-sized photo on her lap. "This is why"

Furrowing her eyebrows, she looks down on her thighs with her arms still crossed. "What is this?", she gently takes the photo and brings it closer to her face. "What am I looking at?"

Yuna waits at the side, pressing her cold lips nervously as she watches Sara's expression slowly changes as realization finally hits her. And when it did, she turns to her in a flash with big eyes surprised eyes, mouth flung open.

"You're—oh my god, is this yours? You are pregnant? Are you pregnant!?", she whispered in high pitched voice, sounding disbelief. "This is a sonogram—how—what?"

"I am 7 weeks pregnant. That explains why I have been vomiting"

-

"Namjoon-ah, have Sunhee sent you the new file?"

Namjoon looks up from his phone, seeing a sleepy black haired Yoongi standing at the door of his personal studio. "No, there is a newer version?"

 "No, there is a newer version?"