Chapter 54

She didn't even think twice on opening the door, shocked to see him soaking wet from top to toe. His wet black hair sticking to his face, his black cotton jacket and the shirt underneath completely soaked. Water dripping of his clothes as he stands there, out of breath as if he just completed a marathon under the heavy rain.

Has it been raining? She didn't even realize it.

But looking at him standing there at her door, panting as water drips out of his clothes, clearly it has been raining.

"Jungkook why—"

"I love you", he suddenly says amidst his breathlessness. "I love you"

It caught her off guard as she looks at him with bewildered eyes, not getting him

It caught her off guard as she looks at him with bewildered eyes, not getting him. But then she remembers the text she has sent him, making her look at him with knowing eyes.

"W-Why are you soaking wet and why are—"

Jungkook suddenly walks forward, stepping into the house not minding himself being completely drenched. One hand swiftly swinging the door close before both hands flies up to her face and out of nowhere, he pulls her into a kiss.

A deep eager kiss as he swiftly walks her backwards, her back hitting the small table behind her. He kisses her fervently, as if the kiss is all it takes to keep him sane and standing on his feet. His wet hands gently twine into her dry hair, pulling her closer and closer as he deepens the kiss.

It feels forever of Jungkook crashing his lips on her, wiping her head blank at the goosebumps erupting on her skin. The kiss feels desperate, as if, the long overdue need within himself has exploded, scattering all over, sparking electricity around them.

Amidst her clueless self, Sara could feel the way he is kissing her, desperately wanting to reach her as his lips pressed on hers. The air feels strangely heavy with electricity, his feelings spilling out of him as he deepens the kiss, his fingers tugging on her hair as he pulls her closer and closer to him.

As much as he was so reluctant to break the kiss, he finally did and both of them ends up breathless as he rest his damp forehead on hers. The dim hallway of her house is quiet, only the sound of them catching breathes filling the deafening silence. Sara finds herself looking at him, still in shock at his sudden presence and the abrupt kiss. She can hear her heart hammering underneath her tight skin, and she can feel every inch of her body shaking with the coldness. Her clothes are now drenched wet with Jungkook's wet clothes pressing onto hers, even some parts of her hair are wet now.

But that doesn't matter. What matters now is the man that is holding her right now, his forehead on her as he closes his eyes. She looks at him despite feeling flustered with the way their bodies are pressed, and the way he kissed her just now. Everything happened too fast, making her feel dizzy and lost.