Chapter 3

Rolling on his single bed in the studio Airbnb, Jungkook has been scrolling his Instagram for quite a while now. Nothing really captured his attention on his feed, bunch of friends posting their photos of their summer vacation hitting the clubs and getting wasted at night. Some are doing their hobbies, some are just slothing in the house and doing nothing and, some flew out of the country for a taste of summer out of their home.

 Some are doing their hobbies, some are just slothing in the house and doing nothing and, some flew out of the country for a taste of summer out of their home

Putting his phone aside, he looks up at the ceiling and thinks about tomorrow. He is glad that Sara agreed and more than happy to help him around town for the next 7 days of his stay here. He wasn't sure if this is a good idea but he got nothing to lose after all. It might be awkward but deep down, he really wants to be friends with that undeniably charming blonde lady.

Despite the agreement to help him, Sara made it clear that she won't be sharing her personal phone number due to privacy reason

Despite the agreement to help him, Sara made it clear that she won't be sharing her personal phone number due to privacy reason. To which, he happily agreed and respect her choice. Well, of course, who would have wanted to give their personal number to as stranger who lived across the ocean. Thus, to make it easy, she suggests that he comes to the beach bar to meet with her after her work is done and they will take it from there.

A decent deal, indeed.

Sara is very thoughtful of his interests too. She asked a few questions about his preferences of food and places to visit, to which Jungkook is thankful for. When he mentioned a few details about his preferences on his likes and dislikes, she took a note and made a list of places he might like. She also told him not to worry, whatever she listed on that paper are just suggestion and he can cross out anything that he doesn't feel like doing.

A very understanding person she is.

-

"Are you really suggesting that he go on the ferris wheel?

"He loves recording videos, so I figured that filming a short one from the observation wheel would be a plus point for his collection. Why not? Tourists love that and also, most of them don't know that the view up there is better at night rather than during sunset. So, we are avoiding long queues"