Chapter 56

Taehyung sits by the window table, his hot chocolate resting nicely on the round wooden table, fingers drumming at the edge as he waits. Dressed in his favourite black knitted turtleneck, pair of black cotton pants and his emerald green leather loafers, he put extra effort presentable for today's meeting with the person that just offered him a modelling job.

 Dressed in his favourite black knitted turtleneck, pair of black cotton pants and his emerald green leather loafers, he put extra effort presentable for today's meeting with the person that just offered him a modelling job

He signed the contract yesterday with the owner of the brand, finding the idea of him venturing into this business quiet appealing. People has been endlessly saying he has a good sense in fashion, suggesting he should open an Instagram account solely for his daily fashion coordinates. Especially Seokjin. His brother has been the most supportive on whatever he wants to do and he is thankful for him.

True he has no intention of venturing into their family's business, having little to no interest on marketing. Taehyung loves photography and fashion apparently. He realized it during his second year of studies, wondering if the path he was taking is the right one for him. But above all, he never thought of modelling.

The chimes of the bell from the door snapped him out of his thoughts, turning to see the person he has been waiting. He puts one hand up, waving at her with a smile. The lady quickly walks to his table, bowing politely before taking a seat in front of him.

"I am so sorry, I actually got lost", she apologizes, sighing as she puts her bag on the seat beside her. "Did I make you wait long?"

"Not at all"

"I have been here for a month but still, I really couldn't remember the ways and all"

"That's normal, don't worry. I arrived early, you came on time"

The person finally calms down as she rest both hands on her thighs, breathing in and out slowly. "Okay, I actually went through your photos and—"

"Erina", he suddenly speaks. "Let me order you a drink first. You need something to drink. What would you like?"

Startled at the sudden interruption, Erina looks at him before nodding quickly. "I should order first, hold on—"

"I will order it for you", he chuckles lowly as he gets on his feet. "What would you like?"

Erina goes blank for a few seconds, staring at the guy standing in front of her. She glances at the drink in front of her before turning to him once again. "The same as yours"

"Good choice", he gave her a wink, before proceeding to the counter.

Erina puffs an air as she finally relaxes, gathering her senses after the mild panic when she almost took the wrong train to come to this place. Nevertheless, she managed to check on her appearance before walking into this café. To add it up, she has been pretty nervous on meeting Taehyung, the guy she offered a contract to model for her next collection.