Chapter 60

"Geez, you have a way with words. Can you stop making me blush", she gently slaps his arm. "So where is my real birthday present? It's still my birthday"

"Didn't I say just now?"

"What?"

"I am your present"

Jungkook slowly leans in for another slow kiss, palms still resting flat at her sides. His feeling right now is at its peak, exploding out of his head making him want nothing but to show her all the love he has for her. Genuine love and affection that she deserves. The weeks without her has been nothing but absolute torture to him.

"Sara", he pulls away, breathing slowly as he looks into her tired eyes. "I am too overwhelmed with feelings and...."

Sara watches as he looks down, looking like he is holding in his feelings with his eyes closed

"W-Why—"

"I don't want to do things beyond what you are comfortable with, I never want to make you feel uncomfortable"

He pauses, slowly looking up to meet her eyes again. His gaze is gentle, so warm and tender that it makes her feel so flustered out of nowhere.

"It is your beautiful soul that I am in love with", he says softly. "But I think I am going crazy with my overwhelming feelings. I don't know what to do but I think I am just so crazily in love with you, I want to show you everything I can do to make you feel the love I have for you"

 I don't know what to do but I think I am just so crazily in love with you, I want to show you everything I can do to make you feel the love I have for you"

Despite the way his eyes sparkles under the orange light, she could hear the hesitance in his voice. There's a certain uncertainty in his words, as if, he feels unsure if he should have said that to her. But, as she looks at him, meeting the beautiful bambi eyes and the warn smile beaming at her—love.

"You're not making me uncomfortable", she reaches for his face, gently caressing his cold cheek with her thumb. "You are not"

Seeing the sweet smile on her face makes him break into a smile, his eyes gazing into hers as one hand rests on her hand that is on his cheek. He pressed it gently in his hand before taking her hand into his and bringing down.