Chapter 55

Sara had to stand at the side of the dryer when Jungkook beat her in the rock-paper-scissors game just now to decide who should put the clothes into the dryer. Even though she insisted that she do it but Jungkook said no, he wants to do it. Thus, that how they end up playing the game and Sara lost three times before she gave up and let him do it.

"And we are done", Jungkook turns to her, looking satisfied that he got to do it despite the fight they had a moment ago. "I am the laundry fairy"

 "I am the laundry fairy"

"I don't doubt that"

"Come"

Swiftly he takes her hand and pulls her to the living room, climbing on the couch that has been turned into a daybed. He puffs the pillows there, straightening the blanket before he gives Sara another cute smile.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Not really"

"Let's watch a movie"

"A movie? At 2 in the morning?"

Jungkook nods with chuckle as he reaches for the remote control. "Movie night with my girlfriend, sounds about right"

Her heart skipped at the mention of the word, making her think to herself

Her heart skipped at the mention of the word, making her think to herself. It feels strange to hear him say it, but somehow, it sounds so pleasant to her ears.

"You don't like ghost movies—skip that, you don't watch sappy romance movies—skip that too—ahah! Lets watch this"

She turns to the screen, surprised to see title of the movie Jungkook chose. "Howl's Moving castle?"

"Her hair reminds me of you", he points at the girl with the silver hair in the preview. "I like this movie. Have you watched it?"

"I did", she takes a seat on the daybed. "I like this too"

"This one then", Jungkook pressed play before scooting upwards on the day bed, adjusting the pillows so that more are on her side instead of his. Once settled, he stretches his arm to the back of the couch and gestures her to come closer. "Come here"