Chapter 5

"This is the temple. We have some time before the dance starts, would you like to get a charm for yourself?"

 We have some time before the dance starts, would you like to get a charm for yourself?"

"We are going to the dance?", he looks at her, his doe eyes widening.

"If you want to"

"I don't mind at all—"

"Or do you prefer to film something nice with that camera of yours?", she points at the camera in his hand. "There is a small lake behind the temple. They have lanterns hung along the small bridge. It's beautiful too. Up to you, this is your summer. You decideeee"

Sara turns to him as soon she uttered the last sentence, flinching when their eyes met. Jungkook didn't look away and so does she. The two of them look at each other, falling into an awkward but yet comfortable silence. His big eyes look almost sparkly under the bright lanterns' lights, making it looks bigger on his small face. The soft wind breezing through them makes his magenta hair blown softly to the side, exposing more of his forehead.

 The soft wind breezing through them makes his magenta hair blown softly to the side, exposing more of his forehead

Jungkook's face is like bashful of youth and innocence. There is so much light and happiness on his face that makes him look like an innocent young adult. His gleaming doe eyes are like deer's, so big and round yet so beautiful. His small face is so cute, and his bunny smile is just too endearing to her. But in contrast to that, his face is also handsome on a note. That prominent jawline stands out making him look manly and also strong in a way. He is handsomely cute and Sara swore he had never someone like him in her entire life.

How can a person be this handsome and breath-taking?

Realizing that they had been staring at each other, Sara quickly looks away and clears her throat. "To the temple?"

Jungkook flinched when he finally realized what he did. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, he feels his cheeks starting to burn as he too looked away and blows a puff of air. Shaking his head slightly, he watches as Sara walks ahead of him, heading straight to the small wooden house a few steps away from them. Thank god she didn't see him getting all red and flustered.