Chapter 16

Jungkook quickly walks into the kendo training hall, not wanting to miss watching the weekly practice. A few of the staff from the studio suggested that he should at least spend some time to do extra activities. Cramming yourself in the office would end up making you feel lethargic and stuffy, thus joining one or two clubs would at least make him feel more energised.

Jungkook joined the basketball club after Namjoon invited him last week. There is a short meeting for the club, but it does not start in another 20 minutes. So, he slipped into the kendo hall when one of the players invited him to spectate the on-going friendly tournament slash practice. He found a seat at one of the top seating areas, clear enough for him to see the two players dressed in complete uniform having a fight in the middle of the hall.

He was so amazed on how fast and smooth the player in that dark blue uniform moves. The way the player moves so fluidly, dodging the other player's attack with ease. The player is almost dancing as he or she control the hands and feet, agile movements as the fight goes on. Whoever that is, that player must be so skilled and had mastered the art of kendo.

When the player in the light brown attire fell to the ground and raised a hand, admitting defeat, a round of applause is heard as they congratulate the player in blue

When the player in the light brown attire fell to the ground and raised a hand, admitting defeat, a round of applause is heard as they congratulate the player in blue. All of them watch as the player walks to the opponent sitting on the floor, one hand reaching out to pull the player of the ground. Both of them steps backward to create some distant between one another , and bowed respectfully.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the formality of the two players, amazed at the wonderful sight in front of him. It looked so cool to him when the players bowed to each other with much respect. He keeps an eyes on both players, curious to see their faces.

The player in brown slowly removes the helmet to reveal his manly yet soft features, crescent eyes and sweaty brown hair. He wipes his sweat with the back of his hand as he puts the helmet on the table at the side. The player in blue walks towards the side, slowly removing the helmet while bending forward to ease the process. And when the helmet is finally removed, Jungkook see the back of person, the now loose tied black hair dangling at the back of her shoulders.

The person turns around, one hand reaching at the back of her hair trying to untie the hairband off her hair. And that's the moment he sees her face.

Sara....?

­-

Jungkook waited till everyone is out of the basketball court before he finally walks out and peeks at the kendo hall. He is still in complete shock at the revelation. Not to mention that he is beyond amazed to know that the player that won the friendly match earlier was Sara all along.

Not that he is doubting her, but he did not see it coming. Sara does not seem to be the one to do martial arts, but she surprised him again. As a matter of fact, she keeps surprising him, and he could not keep up.