Chapter 64 - FINALE

"I am here for good, jagi", he grins widely at her. "Your brother hired me. I start working next Monday. I moved back into my apartment"

Sara gasped at his reply, inching backward in surprised as her eyes grows bigger the longer she looks at him

Sara gasped at his reply, inching backward in surprised as her eyes grows bigger the longer she looks at him. Her mouth opens and closes as she tries to seek clarity in his words, wondering if she heard it right.

"Y-You are moving back here?", she sounded so lost and unsure.

"Yes"

A small smile appeared on his lips as he observes Sara blankly staring at him in total disbelief. It was in his plans for weeks already. He did all the necessary preparation to move back to Seoul, contacted Hoseok to apply for a job on which Jungkook made him promise not to tell anything to his sister. He worked extra hard for his paper, pulled multiple all-nighters just to submit his paper the earlier, earning a praise from his professor.

He presented his final year project, passed with flying colours and received his transcript about a week later. He requested it earlier, giving an excuse that he is moving to Seoul and won't be able to come and collect the transcript at another time. Everything went so smoothly, stars has aligned and he finally settled everything without any haste.

Everything has been so easy for him.

"I don't want to be apart from you anymore", he sighs tenderly, adoring the way Sara is looking at him with soft eyes. "I can't do it"

Searching for words has never been harder than right now

Searching for words has never been harder than right now. True that she is in love with this man, but at that moment, she is feeling way much more than just love. More than love. Way more than love. She could not believe the day when he finally comes back arrived sooner than expected. She wanted to be mad at him for keeping everything a secret and surprised her by appearing in her house out of nowhere.

She has so many things to say and to ask, but nothing comes out of her. All she can think of is how relieved she feels to have him so close to her. To be able to hear his honey voice so clearly, sounding like a calming melody to her ears— heavenly. To feel his hands holding her tight, enveloping her into a homely embrace that feels so warm and gentle, igniting the feeling of being in safe haven.