xlix - family

♡♡♡
●WARREN POV●

She said yes . I was nervous that she might have thought that this was moving fast . But she and I have always been meant to be . We always thought on the same wavelength and now, now I was marrying my other half . I finally got my girl and the way she was reacting to when I was professing my heart, I couldn't help but feel even more emotional.

As soon as we walked into the house, I had sent the address to both our families and told them to leave their homes in exactly 10 minutes . That would give us about half an hour before they got here . I wanted all of this to be a surprise to Aria and I'd say I've succeeded so far .

"I can't believe this is our home, can I?" She points to the bathroom .

"It's yours , my love . Explore all you want," i grin at her .

I gotten the text from Delilah that everyone have gathered in the livingroom . So when Aria was done looking at our future children's room, I told her that we can come back this weekend to plan on how we would furnish our home.

"Wait," I told her before she went to the front door, "I forgot something , come with me."

"What did you forge--" she starts to ask.

SURPRISE!!!

Our families say as we walked into the livingroom  . If she was surprised when I proposed, this definitely pushed her over . She was completely speechless and in tears. Both Delilah and Sonja wrapped her up in a large hug, followed by her cousins. The women all congratulating her and giving her kisses.

The men hugged me and patted my back . I looked over to see Alex looking a bit lost but snapping back at attention and putting on a bright smile for me, "congratulations, bro" he said while he hugged me. Her parents walked over to where I was and welcomed me warmly as my parents and sisters gathered around Aria.

We all celebrated the night knowing our two families were going to become one . One that both our parents had only dreamed would happen . I looked over at my future wife and my whole heart felt full , knowing that I helped put that bright smile on her face . And it will be my life's mission to continue putting that smile on her face.

Our mothers were tightly knitted at the elbow giggling like little school children , this news seems to have reversed their aging as they looked lively and with so much happiness , "I know you guys just got engaged,  but were you thinking of a long engagement or a shorter one?" My mother asked me .

Aria had squeezed my side with her delicate hand, "We hadn't discussed it but I can assure you that we don't want to wait a year," she said . We looked at each other knowing that if we could we would leave tonight to elope. But we wanted our families present for it .

"How soon were you hoping," her mother inquired.

"It took 20 years for our reunion and honestly we have dreams to fill these rooms . Would a month be cutting it too close?" She said answering them but looking at me.

I turned my body to her and placed my hands on either side of her face , "I'd marry you tomorrow if you so desire."

"NONSENSE!" Both our mothers say .

"One month, we could do it. We can plan a wedding in one month. Right Ceci?" My mother asked Aria's.

"Yes, we got this Kel," she said back to my mother .