xlii - psycho

♡♡♡
●WARREN POV●

We watched them on the screen carefully . The doctor had finished the basic questions of confirming Brittany's identity . Before they continued, the psychologist started shuffling some paperwork around and then pulled a blank sheet out that he raised to his mouth while he yawned. Brittany just blinked at him as he apologized .

"Even you seem bored by all of this.... dr...." she said in a very seductive tone.

"Dr. Frederik," he said , "I'm not bored at all, I've only been here since early morning so I haven't gotten my second cup of coffee yet."

She just nodded and relaxed back on her seat .

"Would you consider yourself a team player?" He begins his line of questioning.

"If I have to be . I prefer to work alone," she said.

"What kind of music do you like?" He continued .

"Why? Will you take me to a concert? I like rock music," she answered.

"What are your hobbies?" He shoots off another question.

"Uh," she stumbles for a moment , "the internet."

I'm sure this all has something to do with the checklist of things they look for . I'm not exactly in the know but I trust Dr. Frederik , he knows what he's looking for and he's adjusted this question to suit this setting .

"If you had a deadline for a project coming up and you were only halfway done, what would you do?" He asks.

"Anything I need to in order to get to my goals," Brittany says. It was almost a bit chilling in which tone she used .

"Let's say you watched someone commit a crime from across the building . And the perpetrator makes eye contact with you and begins to move his finger down and up. What do you think he's doing?" He asks. That's a great question , my thought is that the guy is telling you to stay quiet .

"He's counting how many floors to get to you," she says quickly which surprised both myself and Alex as we casted concerning glances at her.

"And why would you think that?" He asks.

"Leave no room for error ," she just casually answers.

"Let's say you were at a work function and you met someone you were completely taken by, felt they were just insanely attractive but didn't get their name or information . They arrived with a coworker and they left together, you find out that is the spouse of the coworker, what do you do?" That's easy, back off , I think it myself.

She sat there staring off somewhere allowing the wheels in her brain to work, "I'd befriend the coworker," she said not even looking at the Dr but ahead of him with a strange gleam in her eye.

"Why?" The Dr. asked.

"Get closer to the spouse . Killing someone is too messy, I'd rather just let the coworker catch us and make them go away," she says lost in a memory . One that she already made happen between Dylan and Aria. She even smiled,  which told me we are definitely dealing with someone who was abnormal.