xliii - caught

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

When Warren called me I was a bit anxious but also excited . Did we get everything we needed on the first day? I know Alex had been dreading this but he's been such a good man through this whole thing . Warren said that the Psychology test was gold and called to give me play by play of the end of the day . Apparently, Brittany didn't leave when she was excused to go home . They had been talking for a little while but as soon as Warren saw her begin to walk away he told me that he'd call me right back.

A few minutes later one of the guards had come into my office . We had decided that the woman part of the team would be best matched inside the building because she was the most discreet . We had her pose as a second assistant and so she came to work looking like the rest of us . Of course my assistant was drooling all over her because, she was afterall , easy on the eyes.

But he realized his mistake immediately when he tried to flirt and almost got his head cut off. It was pretty funny to watch . Lucy, that's her name, she gave me a smirk after that incident and we laughed about it all week.

"Miss Lawson?" Lucy entered my office .

"We have orders to bring you over to the brothers. Are you ready?" Lucy asks me.

"Yes, let me just grab my bag," I tell her and she gives me as tight nod .

She walks with me down to the underground lot , where we have two more guards . Although these people were easy to work with and have around, I can't wait to get my life back. Wesley sat in front and Damien drove, while Lucy stayed in the back with me.

"This nightmare is almost over," Lucy reassured me.

"I'm glad," I say to her as we begin to make small talk . The normal routine is to drive back to Alex's after work . But tonight they have detoured to the Warren's building instead . Once we got the clearance we parked and began to walking inside .

Inside where Warren and Alex were waiting. I rushed into Warren's arms and he hugged me tight . Then I looked over at Alex and gave him a squeeze, "where is she?"

Alex began , "She pulled up a map of my apartment building. The PI followed her there . She had been visiting your apartment for the last few days, so when she saw you weren't going in or out of the building she realized you might be with me."

"Did she follow us back to your place?" I asked.

"Would seem like it."

Warren tightened his grip around my waist , going into protective mode as soon as he heard that Brittany had been following us , "the PI has already called in the authorities and they just arrived. Shall we go?"

We all piled into the awaiting SUV . We had one guard on the vehicle with us and the others were in another car. As we approached the familiar street we saw several cop cars and other vans blocking the street. We pulled into a spot and that's when we saw Brittany being surrounded.

Her parents were there as they were informed we had finally found their daughter and what she had been up to . They had been searching for her for last few years. We got even closer but the guards were blocking me from her view .

"Brooke...." we hear her mother say.

"I'm Brittany," she responds.