xxxiv - wedding day

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

I spent most of my day yesterday just trying to calm my head . From my hangover to that blistering hot kiss, I definitely needed some time to myself . It was closer to 4 when Warren texted me . He said that he would be by in an hour and asked if I wanted any dinner . I didn't really care for food because I was craving him . But I suppose some nutrition never hurt anyone .

Delilah called me and we talked again about everything . She wanted to see where my head was at and if I changed my mind about anything that happened at the club. When I told her about the kiss she told me that I better bring Warren as my date . She had extended an invitation for the whole siblings since their parents had their own separate invitation per my father's request.

When Warren finally got to my apartment he swept me up in his arms and planted another electrifying kiss . It's like , everytime we touched I got sparks lighting up every nerve ending in my body . I had to catch my breath as he let me down . He was still holding onto the plastic bag with styrofoam takeouts.

"Hungry?" He asks and my stomach answered for him .

He walked into my kitchen setting our food down while I grabbed utensils and plates . We fell into a comfortable silence and then sat on the couch flipping the TV on.

"How was work?" I asked him.

"It was productive," he answers and I raise a brow .

"Was Alex there?" I nervously asked him .

"Yeah, and before you start asking for more details we obviously didn't kill each other . In fact we're working on a project so we don't have a choice," he says to me.

I relax a little bit . I still haven't faced Alex since my kiss with Warren . I know it's something I still need to confront with him . Not too much time left since the wedding is tomorrow.

"I have to get back to my parents place tonight ," I tell him.

"Oh, okay. Did you need a ride?" He asks me.

"It's fine, I have my supplies in my car now . I'll leave at about 8," that should give us another hour or so . I then sigh , remembering that I still need to talk to Alex at some point . It would be weird bringing him since he's technically not my boyfriend but it would be awful of me not to since that's what we agreed on.

"What's wrong?" Warren asks me.

"I have to talk to Alex, about tomorrow," he stays quiet as I say this , "my sister wants me to bring the man I want by my side but I feel awful if I don't bring him. We did have this agreement to go together and now I feel like crap not sticking with it."

"You bring who you feel you should bring . Regardless, my whole family will be there . My parents don't know about your arrangement yet , maybe take Alex anyway. I understand and your sister should too," he says trying to ease the war going on in my mind . I know it's just one day, but I like to consider myself someone who keeps her word.

"Okay, I'll call him on my way to my parents tonight," I say in confident resolution.

After Warren left to go back to his place and I took off to spend the night with the rest of the bridal party I called Alex . I had been quiet all day but I can't keep quiet any longer, time was winding down . And even waiting this long was unfair to everyone.