➳ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨

Start from the beginning

Sitting at the back corner of the table, was Jimin when Jungkook showed up nearly half-hour late. His friend knew the lazy side of him, so he hoped it would be no arguments about his punctuality that night.

Yet...

"Next time we plan to do something, I'll make sure to show up at least two hours later," complained the young man once they approached his table. "You lazy ass punk."

"Hello to you too, buddy," Jungkook said, pulling the chair to Jieun, sitting next to her afterward.

Huffing, Jimin looked around, searching for someone to serve them. "Where's Seulgi? Don't tell me I'll be alone with you two here."

"I wouldn't do this to you, honey," Seulgi laughed, taking a seat beside the boy.

Jimin sighed in relief. "I could kiss you right now."

Flushing at the comment, Seulgi waved to the waitress across the bar to pretend she wasn't at all affected by it.

Jungkook used the opportunity they engaged themselves in a conversation to murmur at Jieun at his side, "If you tell them we have to leave, I'll be very grateful."

Jieun laughed quietly. "Who said I wanna leave? We'll stay right here."

"Jieun..." he warned against the shell of her ear, his fingers already playing with the edge of her skirt. She promptly slapped his hand away, and he growled in frustration. "Look, I'm not sure if I'll manage knowing that you're not wearing panties tonight. Don't be mean..."

"Hm, that's too bad for you, isn't it?"

Jungkook's brow furrowed, twisting slightly to look at her. Jieun was being cruel, and he knew that she knew she was being cruel.

"Are you trying to punish me or something?"

"Why?" she asked calmly. "Did you deserve to be punished?"

His frown deepened.

"Guess who got in trouble today for pausing the ride?"

"Oh..."

"Oh," she mocked, shifting herself in the chair. "This is the only way I found to get back to you. Now, let's enjoy the night," she winked, leaning forward to grab the menu."

Jungkook reclined on the chair with a smirk, a disbelieving chuckle escaped his mouth. He couldn't believe she was doing that to get revenge.

"Well, fine..." he took the menu from her hands, running his eyes on it. "But I promise you won't be the one laughing in the end."

┊𝒟┊

For twenty whole minutes, since they entered the bar, a flood of thoughts went through Jungkook's head as he seriously tried to keep himself concentrated in the chat they were having.

He ate, he drank, made a couple of jokes and dirty comments, causing Seulgi to choke on her beer with laughter, but nothing, absolutely nothing could make him forget that the girl next to him was going commando.

Just the knowledge was extremely welcoming, as it was promising. And definitely not something it happened every day in a man's life.

"The summer break is almost over," Jimin said. "I wish I hadn't spent so much time sleeping at home."

"At least we got to hang out a few times," answered Seulgi. "Once the new semester starts, we won't be able to see each other that often."

"You heard that Jungkook?" Jimin smirked.