Do you have to sit there?

The two of them laid side by side, neither wanting to get up. Adora really didn't want to have Glimmer yelling for her again, but she wanted to be with Catra just a little more.
"You know, ever since Horde Prime I have dreams." Catra said, abolishing the silence.
"Yeah? What about?"
"Some of them are... so amazing. It's just you and me, or the squad and we are playing around. But others, I'm under his control again and all I want is to tell you I love you but I can't."
"That's normal. I think..." Catra laughed, leaning over to kiss Adora again.
"Do you ever wonder what Shadoweaver would say if she were here?" Catra asked, rolling on her side to face Adora.
"Honestly? No. I haven't thought about Shadoweaver in a long time. Do you think about her a lot?"
"Yeah, sometimes."
"And what do you think?"
"I don't know, sometimes, a part of me misses her. But the other part of me is glad she's gone, I know how sick that sounds." Adora propped herself up with an arm, taking Catra's hand and running her fingers over it.
"It's not sick. Shadoweaver wasn't always a good person, in fact she was bad more often than not. And that's coming from me... Catra she was mean to you. You don't have to forgive her."
"She sacrificed herself for us."
"That doesn't mean she's redeemed herself." Adora watched as Catra's eyes narrowed, she didn't doubt that Catra was unscrambling another mess of thoughts. "Come on," Adora said, giving her a slight shove. "We better go." Catra smiled and pulled Adora into one last kiss.
"Alright, but I'm telling you know, things are going to go south pretty fast."
"Oh I don't doubt it."

"Everyone's ready? Where's Entrapta?"
"She's on the ship." Adora turned to see Hordak, standing behind them with a bag in his hand, a weak grin on his face. "You're coming with?" Adora asked. He nodded his head and she smiled invitingly. "Welcome aboard."
"Remember Catra, send us a call if you guys need back up, Perfuma and I will be by the tablet 24/7." Scorpia said, pointing to the tablet in her hand.
"I got it Scorpia. I'll see you soon," Catra replied, allowing her friend to embrace her.
"Good luck, and like whatever," Mermista said, hugging bow and Glimmer, Frosta joining in enthusiastically.
"I'll be back soon Dad, it won't be long till we can see her again," Glimmer said, hugging her father.
"I believe in you my daughter." Adora looked over to west, where the sun was getting lower on the horizon.
"We better get going if we want to be there by morning." Glimmer nodded, pulling herself from her father and taking Bow's hand, and Adora's. Adora took Catra's and smiled at her, Catra offering a nervous grin in response.
"We haven't died yet," she said jokingly to her girlfriend who raised an eyebrow in response.
"Bye everyone!" Glimmer shouted as the doors to the ship closed, sealing them off from Etheria. They walked into the cockpit and Adora took her place on the chair, and Catra took hers on Adora's lap.
"Do you have to sit there?" Adora asked, holding Catra's legs and back.
"Every time." Adora shook her head with fake annoyance. The ship started up, and soon they were off on another (in Seahawk's voice) ADVENTURE!

I know this is super late but I got a fever then I had to go through this whole process long story short I'm out of the hospital, I'm kicking, barely, but I'm kicking. Any sorry, and I hope you liked this one