All Our Friends Are There

Adora didn't expect Glimmer to show up at the end of the hall only an hour after falling asleep.

"Glimmer?" She called. No reply. She looked to Catra, who's dark eyes said it all. It wasn't Glimmer, but rather what it wanted Glimmer to be.

"Glimmer I need you to listen to me," sge spoke calmly. The sparkle princess teleported, but it was sporadic, uncontrolled.

"Glimmer!" Bow called, his voice cracking with hurt.

"Bow? Catra? Adora?" Not-Glimmer called as she glitched in and out of their vision.

"How did you get free?" Adora asked Entrapta.

"She almost drowned," Catra replied.
"What about you?" Catra asked and Adora bit her lip trying to think.

"I don't know... I saw you and then it was like I woke up."

"So we have to wake her up?" Bow said, unsheathing his weapon.

"But how?" Adora began to pace around as the others stared at Adora.

"Emotion." Entrapta said after a moment. "You saw Catra, someone you love, that woke you up. I almost drowned, I lost Hordak... fear woke me up. We need to remind her of her fears and hopes." Entrapta deduced.

"Glimmer think of Micah!" Catra called.

"Or Angela!"

"Mom? Dad?" Glimmer, the real Glimmer said, the teleworking ending. She stood at the end of the hallway, walking toward them. They shared a look and Adora stepped in front.

"Were trying to get her back," Adora spoke with her hands in front of her, reaching out to Glimmer.

"Dad is gone."

"No, he's not Glimmer. He's in Brightmoon, waiting for you." Glimmer stared blankly, her crimson eyes becoming visible in the light from the chamber. Adora gulped at the sight of them. Bow stepped forward, taking a deep breath.

"Glimmer, it's me."

"Bow?" Blank eyes turned to face him and he nodded.

"Remember I used to sneak up to your room and we'd go play in the forest?" Glimmer teleported and then came back.

"Bow?" Adora shuddered, it reminded her so much of when Catra was under Horde Prime. The absence, the blank eyes. Her entire personality stripped from her. Dead inside.

"Its me, Glimmer. The best friends squad. All of us, we're ready to go home."

"Brightmoon?" Yes, there, Adora saw it  her eyes flicker, for just a moment. She took Catra's hand and knew she had seen it too.

"Yeah, all our friends are there. Scorpia, Frosta, Mermista, Perfuma. Everyone, they're waiting."

"Hordak?" The voice turned raspy and they gasped.

"You let him die!" Glimmer yelled.

"No! I did everything! I-I could carry them both!" Catra yelled. Glimmer teleported uncontrollably.

"You let him drown!"

"No I tried! I used a net and-"

"Hes still there! Sunk to the bottom-"

"Stop!" Catra screamed, running up to Glimmer, latching on to her just before she teleported and wrestling her to ground.

"I did everything I could!" Catra yelled as Glimmer's body squirmed. Catra slapped her and time seemed to freeze. Adora wanted to walk over, to comfort her girlfriend but her legs refused to move. Catra heaved, getting up and looking at Glimmer who laid on the ground, cowering.

"Glimmer?" Bow asked softly. Glimmer looked at him, her pupils returned to her cornea, expression on her mouth. She glanced at Catra with fear, then to Bow who walked carefully up to her.

"Whats going on?" She asked, and they all collectively released their breath.