I sneezed!

Despite Adora's best efforts to avoid meeting anyone in the hall, she ended up being hailed from behind.
"Hey Adora!" Micha's loud fatherly voice called to her. She ignored him and kept walking.
"Adora!" Glimmer's voice chimes in. Oh my god. She thought to herself. Adora faked a sneeze to cover their calls and sped around the corner. Before she could get far though she ran into someone and fell to the floor. Glimmer stood above her, the princess's arms crossed and her brows furrowed. Adora could hear micha running behind her to catch up. "Why are you avoiding us," Glimmer asked her. Pretending to be dubious to the situation Adora rubbed the back of her head and acted as if she had no idea what Glimmer was talking about.
"Avoiding you? I-I wasn't, I sneezed!" Glimmer just stared at Adora blankly, clearly not buying what Adora was selling.
"Adora!" Micha said from behind, "hows my favourite princess- besides my daughter- doing?"
"Oh I'm fine, just getting some water you know." Adora fakes a smile as she stood up to face them. Glimmer moved to stand beside her dad, clearly as an intimidation tactic.
"I haven't seen you all day, what have you been doing to keep busy in this rainy weather?" Micha questioned. To be honest Adora didn't even know it was raining.
"Oh you know, rainy day things. Um Catra and I were fooling- um playing around in my room. We were playing Princess checkers." Adora felt her face go hot with embarrassment, especially when she saw the smirk Glimmer wore on her face, letting Adora know she knew exactly what she and Catra were doing.
"Princess checkers? Well how fun! Say I have a brand new edition of Kingdomonopoly, can we join you on your rainy day board-game marathon?" It took all of Adora's power to not groan in frustration, she wished Glimmer would pass her a bone, help her out a little.
"Oh um... I mean you could, but really Catra and I are just trying to bond, like in an emotional way. This whole dating thing is new to us and we are just you know fingering- I mean figuring things out." Adora could hear Catra's response when Glimmer most definitely told this story the next time the best friends squad got together. You said what to her dad? Fingering?! Oh Adora you're such an idiot. Come here maybe we can finger this out together! Adora found herself blushing even more and decided that now was a good time to make a break for it. "Well this has been a pleasant chat but I'm going to get water and head back to my room, I left Catra in the middle of an intense play." She pushed past the two of them being sure to give a friendly glare at glimmer. She could feel their eyes on the back of her head for a short time before they went back to walk-in fb the castle. Adora decided that the water from the tap in her room would suffice, especially if it meant she didn't have to have anymore conversations with her friends dads today. That's when she started to run back, because with her luck both of Bow's dads would be right around the corner. "Catra," Adora said when she re-entered the room, "I don't think I'm at going to talk to Micha ever again."