Please Tell Me We Dont have to Run

Adora didn't know what she expected when they re entered the chamber. Glass was shattered across the stone floor, a dark liquid corrupting the cracks. She thought starkly back to the visions of Catra, broken and glitching.

"Oh my Mara." She whispered at the sight. She felt Catra tense up next to her and she reached out her arm but Catra pulled away.

"He's there." Catra murmured. Adrian followed her girlfriend's line of sight to the limp form of Hordak, lying among the crystal shards. She waited for Catra to move forward, but she didn't, so Adora walked toward him. She closed her eyes, she felt like she was disrespecting him but couldn't bare to stare into the dull eyes of his corpse. She bent down, picking up is arm and slinging it over her shoulder, she lifted him on her back, making eye contact with Catra who remained still. Her eyes were blank and she gulped. Adora didn't know what she was seeing, but she could imagine.

"Catra." Adora blinked looking up.
"Catra." Her eyes widened with realization and set Hordak down, bending an ear to his chest. She could make out the rhythmic sound of a heartbeat, pressing a finger to his wrist to be sure.

"Catra!" She called.
"Catra!" Catra snapped out of her trance, running toward them.

"Hes alive," Adora said, "but barely."

"What do we do?" Catra asked.

"I don't know. Let's get him out of here." Catra nodded and Adora picked him up again, Catra stabilizing him.

"Please tell me we don't have to run because of this?" Catra said, looking at the hallway before them.

"I don't think I could even if I needed to." Adora replied, a corner of a smile appearing on her face.

"Well then, I guess we just walk fast."

Bow sat outside the temple, leaning against the stone wall, head pressed against the concrete. It had been over a day since they split up, Glimmer and Entrapta had went back to the ship, Entrapta promising to fix the communications with his tablet. He estimated another hour before a message came through, that is if his tablet still had battery by then. He coughed into his fist, closing his eyes. He hadn't slept much since they separated, but with nothing better to do, and fatigue creeping up on him he had no choice. He released a breath, his mind wandering into the field of dreams when he heard footsteps. He rolled his head to the side, forcing his eyes open. She-Ra emerged form the temple, her normally flawless hair and uniform tattered. Dirt was smeared under her eye and she carried two bodies on her shoulders. The Great She-Ra was exhausted. Bow stood to meet her but sat down when the light headedness took over.

"What happened to Catra?" He asked, his voice cracked from dehydration.

"She passed out a ways back. I couldn't carry them both, so I turned to someone who could. But I'm tired, Bow, and she's tired. I don't know how long I keep carrying then both."

"Sit. Glimmer will call." Adora nodded, setting Catra on the grass against a tree and laying Hordak flat on his back.

"What about him?" Bow asked eyeing his corpse-like appearance.

"He was alive when we found him... but now I'm not so sure. I'm too scared to check." Bow nodded.

"Get some rest, Adora. Help is on the way."

"One of us needs to stand watch." She rasped. Bow smiled, shaking his head.

"True, but neither of us can stand." She scoffed, shifting out of She-ra.

"Goodnight, Bow."

"Good night, Adora."

I like to trick you guys sometimes haha, there's more. Just keep scrolling 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵

"Bow? Bow! Can you hear me?" Glimmer slammed her fist on the counter, cursing under her breath.

"Hes not responding, Entrapta." She explained.

"He can hear us, unless his tablet died." Entrapta walked over to Glimmer wrapping an arm around her friend.

"I don't know what to do." Glimmer said, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

"We should call for help," Entrapta smsuggested, "send a message to Brightmoon, and then go look for them." Glimmer smiled, nodding.

"Okay." She sniffled. Entrapta reached passed Glimmer, switching the coms channel and holding the microphone button.

"Brightmoon?" She asked into it.

"Who is this?" The answer came quickly, and Entrapta felt a wave of relief was over her.

"Dad!" Glimmer cried. "Its me! We need help! Everything... we... please dad!"

"Dont worry, Glimmer! I'm coming."

"Please hurry, we don't know where they are we have to go-"

"Glimmer don't leave, stay in the ship!"

"I have to. Bow is still out there, Dad. He's not responding... I have to find him."

"Glimmer please, we'll find him together!"

"Please just hurry!" She cried again, releasing her finger. Micah pleaded for a moment longer but they didn't respond.

"We should go." Glimmer practically choked after a few minutes.
"Lets get some food and water, they'll need it." Entrapta was small, but mighty. Glimmer strapped two bags of resources onto them both and teleported out of the ship. Beast island seemed to always be changing, and it was hard to keep her power accurate. But she would keep trying, again and again and again, until she found her friends.