R 11

You entered the tenth branch for Miyagi with a straight face.

"Six, what took you so long?" Five asked, approaching you as soon as you passed through the door.

"Got lost," You replied.

"Really?" Five asked with a shocked tone, "You? Lost?"

"Yeah," You said.

"Wah! How did you get lost? Where did you go?"

You continued walking away, not really caring that Five was trying to prolong the conversation.

"Hey~ Hey~ Six!"

"Five," Four said, placing a hand on the black-haired girl's shoulder to stop her from walking.

"What?" Five asked, looking at her.

"Let's leave her alone for now," the blonde said, watching you walk away. "She... doesn't look like she wants to talk right now."

"Oh..... okay," Five said, glancing at Four first before at you.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

You grabbed the door knob and entered your dorm room inside the branch. The room wasn't as plain as you expected from an agent but it wasn't also very decorated. 

It was about an average size for you if you had to rate it. The space was enough for one single bed, a desk, and a cabinet. The wall was a light shade of [f/c] and the floor had brown tiles that had a wood design on them.

You placed down your bag on the floor and grabbed all your knives in it. While in a crouching position, you pulled back one of the bottom drawers in your cabinet and neatly arranged your knives on it.

Before standing up, you sighed. You headed towards the bed and let yourself drop to the bed without changing your clothes.

"You're the only thing I missed," You mumbled to your bed.

You looked at the wall next to the bed with a blank stare. Even when you heard someone knocking, you still didn't move your head. You felt someone sit next to you but didn't talk.

"Hey," Three said.

"Hey," You said back with a monotone voice.

"You good?"

"Very," You replied. "Super. Like unbelievably okay."

"You can hold back with your sarcasm now, Six," Three said, poking your head. "So, is that guy okay?"

"Huh?" You asked, looking at him.

Three had never really talked to Kei from what you remember. Maybe once? But not more than that. So it really surprised you that he even brought the blond up.

"The one in your team that got hurt. Is he okay?" 

"Yeah," You answered, raising your eyebrow. "Why are you asking though?"

"A conversation starter," Three said, shrugging.

You giggled a little.

"You chose a bad conversation starter then," You said.

"Well, that's better than telling you that we have a new mission in a few hours," Three said, standing up.

"What?" You asked, sitting up.

"Yeah," Three said, looking at you with his hand on the doorknob. "Get ready."

You groaned as you lied down again.