P 13

It was the morning of the last day of the camp.

"Morning, Hinata!" Hitoka said, once she saw Shouyou in the hallway.

"Ah, Yachi-san. Morning!" Shouyou greeted back to the blonde who was on the staircase. "Man, I'm starving!"

"Oh, yeah," Hitoka said, walking down the stairs. "You sure are full of energy this morning. You were up practicing late too, weren't you, Hinata?"

"Yeah," Shouyou answered with a nod. "But I just woke up."

"How are things shaping up?" Hitoka asked.

The orange-haired boy grinned.

"I'm practicing something super awesome right now, so look forward to it!" he said.

Kei, who happened to pass by right when Shouyou said those words, snickered.

"Super awesome," the blond quoted with a teasing tone.

"What the heck, Tsukishima?!" Shouyou said.

"Nothing," Kei replied.

You sat up from your futon and rubbed your eyes. Once you realized how loud it was outside, you realized it was already morning.

'I stayed up way too late practicing those tosses.'

"Hey! Soneone wake Yamaguchi up!" Ryunosuke said.

You looked at your side and chuckled. Tadashi was cuddling his pillow while snoring and his blanket was only covering less than half of his body.

"Why does he look adorable when he sleeps?" You said as a loud thought.

'To think someone had the audacity to bully him?'

"Hey, Yamaguchi," You said, light shaking him with one hand. "Sleeping beauty, wake up."

Tadashi was still asleep despite you bothering him.

"Yamaguchi! Yama! Yams! Guchi! And any other nickname used on you before," You said, shaking him, "Wake up."

The green-haired boy groaned a little as he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Morning," he mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"It's the afternoon already," You said with a serious face.

"Eh?!" Tadashi said with wide eyes, obviously panicking already.

"I'm joking. You're definitely awake now though," You said, giggling. "Alright, let's go!"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

You stared in confusion as you watched Shouyou, Ryunosuke, Yu, and Tobio chant to the so-called Meat God.

"Meaty meat, meat, meaty meat!" Ryunosuke said.

"Put 'em together, you get meat and meat!" Shouyou continued.

You looked at them with your lips pressed in a line.

"I love them but, what are they doing?" You asked.

"Kageyama looks like he's trying to copy them but really just can't," Tadashi said.

"Kageyama gets an A plus for his effort," You said with a nod. "Now they're chanting meat is god."

You started laughing.