E 04

After riding the ferris wheel, the two of you saw Koushi, who was looking for you and everyone else. Apparently, Daichi was looking for everyone too. It didn't take long enough for the whole to team to regroup. All that was needed were a couple text messages.

"Before we go," You said. "Can we take a picture?"

"Sure," Koushi said. "I'd like that."

"Me too! Me too!" Shouyou exclaimed.

You nodded and grabbed your phone.

"Tsukishima!" You exclaimed. "Hold my phone and take the picture."

Kei narrowed his eyes towards you but complied anyway.

"Thank you!" You said, smiling as the whole team squeezed together to fit in the picture.

With the most monotone voice, the blond counted backwards.

"3....2....1."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The whole team had finally returned to the Karasuno campus to pick up all their items that they had left in the club rooms to lessen the baggage they brought to the carnival.

"Thank you for today!" You said, bowing at the team. "Really. I had so much fun."

"Let's go to another one before the year ends," Koushi suggested.

"I'd love that," You said, smiling. "Anyways, goodbye!"

"Goodbye," Daichi said."Get home safely."

You nodded and waved your hand towards them before walking away. When you reached the gate, you passed by the two first-years that you found yourself hanging around with more often.

"Bye bye, Tsukishima! Yamaguchi!" You said, walking towards them.

"Bye! Get home safely!" Tadashi said.

"Bye,"Kei muttered. "I'd tell you to be careful but I honestly think anyone who wants to even harm you should be the one careful around you."

"Of course!" You said, giggling. "Bye again!"

You jogged away, one of your hands holding the strap of your bag. As soon as you were far from the campus, you brought out your phone and started walking at a more normal pace.

You looked at the picture in your phone and couldn't stop yourself from smiling. Since Kei was the one holding the phone, he cropped himself from the picture as much as possible. Everyone else was in the frame without any problem— except for Shouyou who attempted to jump in the middle of the picture. He was a little blurry, but still was on the screen.

"Freaking idiot," You mumbled to yourself— referring to Shouyou— before closing the phone and keeping it in your pocket.

You placed your hands in the pocket Kiyoko lent you and sighed as you stopped walking.

"Don't even try to hide. I know you're there," You said, looking down.

Within seconds, you got a response.

"You did?" Maki asked as he stepped out from the small space he was hiding in.

"I actually didn't," You said, grinning at him. "But I had a feeling you were there."

The black-haired boy chuckled before walking towards you.

"What were you doing there?" You asked.

"I'll tell you later," Maki said. He looked at your outfit and how feminine it was. "You went out?" 

"Mm," You said, not bothering to lie to him because he'd catch you anyway. "With the team."