S 20

"You sure?" Yu asked.

"Yeah," You said. "You still need to get back at them for the last time."

"Alright!"

The second set against Date Tech was about to start and you just told the second-year you wanted to pass on playing the second set.

You loved more than anything that you were able to play even two sets. That was already more than you hoped. This time, you wanted to give back the court to the actual guardian.

And you were glad you did.

Dateko [22-24] Karasuno

 Match point.

'We can't let this get to a deuce,' You thought. 'It's gonna be hard to get two points in a row expecially against them.'

You looked at everyone in the court. 

From the previous points your team scored, many of them were from the duo's quicks and the ace's spikes. With Shouyou out of the court, it was going to be harder to get a point because Date Tech will target Asahi— Karasuno's ace.

Once the serve has been made, Yu received the ball and it went towards Tobio.

"Tsukishima!" Tobio shouted.

Before the blockers could even touch the ball, it already went past the net. Their libero was there though to catch it.

Takanobu— their #7— spiked the ball that their setter tossed to him. Ryunosuke managed to receive it but barely. Tobio ran to where the ball would be and tossed it towards the ace.

"Azumane-san!"

"Yeah!" Asahi said, running towards the net.

Yu ran as well, preparing to save the ball in case it got blocked.

"We've defeated this spiker once already," Date Tech's #2 said. "We're no Iron Wall if we can't do it again!"

Once Asahi spiked the ball, it hit Takanobu's palm, making the ball return to Karasuno's side of the court. The side the ball was going to was completely open. 

Yu proceeded to dive to receive the ball successfully. He did stumble and roll after receiving it.

"Cover for me!" Yu shouted.

"Left! One more!" Asahi shouted, raising his hand.

"Azumane-san!" Tobio shouted.

Since the black-haired had to set from the back, the toss ended up being too close to the net causing it to end up in a joust.

The ball slipped from Asahi's hand and slowly descended to the floor.

'Oh no,' You thought.

You looked at your team's libero and how far the ball was from him. That's why you couldn't stop being amazed when you watched him save it with his foot— the watchers were as well.

"One more!" You, Koushi, Shouyou, and Yu shouted.

"Nishinoya, nice follow!" Asahi shouted as he ran towards the back once more.

"Kageyama, cover!"

"Yes!"

"One more!" Koushi shouted again.

"I won't stop 'til I score!" Asahi said, raising his hand.

Tobio tossed the ball up for Asahi once more as the ace tried to score against the iron wall.