P 15

August 11th. The Japanese National High School Volleyball Tournament or also known as the High School Spring Tournament.

"First round of the preliminaries," You mumbled to yourself while sitting beside Tadashi by the corner where the team was.

Since you were nearest to the hallway, you could hear the members from the other team talk about Karasuno and how they were the team who played three sets against Aoba Johsai.

"Geez," You mumbled. "If they're gonna talk about someone right in front of them, they should learn how to keep it down."

"When does the judging start?" Tobio asked.

"Probably the next one, since we don't have a match this round," Yu answered.

You looked at Shouyou who was in turn looking over the court. Once, he turned around, you stood up from shock and concern and walked towards him.

"Are you okay, Shouyou?!" You asked.

"I'm okay," Shouyou said, walking away.

"You don't though," You mumbled as you watched him shake while walking.

You want back to where you were sitting, which where Shouyou was heading as well. You sat in the middle of Kei who seemed to remain unbothered and Tadashi who has his head down.

"H-Hinata, are you okay?" Hitoka asked.

"Yep, I'm fine," Shouyou said. "I threw up on the way here, so I feel better."

"H-How is that better?" You asked.

"Of course you'd feel sick after eating all this pork bowls for breakfast," Kei said.

"It's normal to eat pork cutlet bowls on game days!" Shouyou exclaimed.

"And by normal, you mean...."

"At least he actually ate something," You said to the blond. "I don't even know if you ate enough knowing your appetite."

Kei just clicked his tongue as a response to you.

"You dumbass! Hinata boke!" Tobio said.

"Kageyama's insult vocabulary is limited to dumbass," Daichi said, making you chuckle.

"I'll try my best to widen my vocabulary!" Tobio proclaimed.

Hitoka then rushed to Shouyou to give him something that he could drink.

'It's so lively even before match,' You thought.

You looked at Tadashi who was shaking as well.

"U-Um, Yamaguchi, are you alright?" You asked.

Tadashi looked up and covered his mouth before saying, "I-I feel like I'm going to puke too after remembering Hinata puking...."

"Huh?" Kei said, looking towards Tadashi in surprise

"G-Go to the bathroom then!" You exclaimed.

Tadashi stood up and headed towards the nearest bathroom.

"M-My nerves are getting to me too," Asahi said.

"I thought you were busy concentration but you were actually trying not to puke?!" Koushi said.

"All this talking of puke makes me want to puke as well," You said, covering your mouth with your hand.

"Go to the bathroom too!" Kei told you.

You stood up and followed where Tadashi went.

"Shouyou, is this seriously the second time you threw up on the bus?" Yu asked.