Chapter 39 - Pink Polish

It had been roughly three days since you arrival at the League of Villains hideout. Shigaraki had been apprehensive at first at letting you wander around the facility. But eventually he came to the conclusion that you were harmless when he saw you doing face masks with Toga in her bedroom.

The blonde villainess actually wasn't so bad once you got to know her. Sure she terrified you a little bit when she showed you her vast knife collection and asked if you wanted to play five finger filet (aka the knife game). But she laughed once she saw your paled expression and insisted that she was only joking. Partially. 

Now you were sitting in her room cross legged on the plush white carpet with a bottle of pink nail polish in hand. You were painting her nails a nice baby pink color while music played in the background. Toga had painted yours crimson red and she did a pretty good job at it. It was almost a professional done job. 

"So I have to ask." She bit her lower lip, face becoming flushed with a deeper shade of pink then the one on her nails. "What's Izuku like?"

"Deku?" you blinked back surprised. What inclined her to ask about him? Judging by her bashful expression, she might have a crush on him. "Weellll, he's a nice guy. A little timid most of the time but you can tell he's trying his hardest to become the best pro hero."

"Really?" she said, amber eyes sparkling with intrigue. "Do you know his favorite color? Favorite food? What does he like to do on his days off?"

"Whooaaa easy," you giggled nervously. You painted one coat of pink polish on her index finger, hand shaking slightly. If you gave away too much information then you could be putting Izukus life at risk. "I don't know that much about him. Just that he's a huge All Might fanboy."

"Oh I see..."

The room fell silent. Toga kept keen feline eyes locked on you, her stare making you feel intimidated. At least she didn't look upset that you couldn't tell her all that she wanted to know about Midoriya. 

"So do you have a boyfriend, (Name)?" she suddenly asked. 

"W-What?" You turned bright red at her question. 

"Do you?"

"Well...yeah. I do," you admitted. 

When she could tell you weren't about to talk about it any further, another awkward silence fell. 

You had been trying so hard to focus on getting out of this hell hole so you could be with Todoroki again. Toga asking you about your boyfriend just reminded you that it would still be a long while until you saw him again. 

That's why it was important for you and Bakugo to work as a team. That way the both of you could return back to normalcy. Not chilling in the Leagues hideout doing skincare routines. Though you did feel quite refreshed after that face mask. 

"I hope Izuku and I get to date one day," Toga sighed infatuated. "That way the two of us can go on double dates!" 

You chuckled lightly. "I doubt my dad would allow that. My boyfriend is...he's a good guy, ya know? Trying to become a pro hero too."

"Oh! Kinda like me and my Izuku!" she beamed, wide grin on her lips. "I wouldn't let that discourage you. I have a feeling you could persuade him to work with us."

Ha...yeah no. I don't even want to work with y'all.

"W-Who knows. Hey, give me your other hand so I can apply the top coat."

Toga did as told. She sighed blissfully as she daydreamed about having a relationship with Midoriya. The ever growing blush on her cheeks really showcased how in love with the boy she was.